Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Comments

• SamB09 said:
    Just seen the setlist, please play scar tissue and/ or otherside!

Scar tissue live was outstanding
  • I loved that they played emit remmus - a song about being in London and in love in the summer. A tour debut and probably be the only city they play it in. Nobody weird like me was fantastic too. 
  • Loving these comments, looking forward to seeing them tonight now! Think this will be my fifth time 
  • SamB09 said:
    SamB09 said:
    Just seen the setlist, please play scar tissue and/ or otherside!
    Can you post it? 
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/red-hot-chili-peppers/2022/london-stadium-london-england-3bb59c80.html
    Thanks 
  • Came on at 8.25, finished around 10, encore until 10.15 something like that I think, due to finish slightly earlier today as is Sunday.
  • Just had an email saying you don’t need to print your tickets now, can show the pdf document. How many sheets of paper has that wasted?!? 

Chilis on stage 7:45
  • se9addick said:
    Looking forward to going tomorrow, just been to see the Stones in Hyde Park and the bar has been set high.

Was going to meet mates in Stratford and to a pub there, is Hackney Wick a better shout? 
    In my opinion yes, but be prepared for hoppy lagers, ipas and hipster beards everywhere if you do. 
  • I know someone who was right at the front in the bit just off the stage.

I was right at the back! So a slight difference of experience and enjoyment fulfillment. I don't know how much she paid for the tickets.
  • Dave2l said:
    I know someone who was right at the front in the bit just off the stage.

I was right at the back! So a slight difference of experience and enjoyment fulfillment. I don't know how much she paid for the tickets.
    Saw some of those tickets going for in excess of £400 on Stubhub. 
  • Couldn’t go in the end, luckily we managed to give our tickets away a few hours ago, my mate couldn’t believe his luck 
  • Sponsored links:

• That was class, worked out it was actually my sixth time seeing then and they sounded great! 
  • se9addick said:
    Looking forward to going tomorrow, just been to see the Stones in Hyde Park and the bar has been set high.

Was going to meet mates in Stratford and to a pub there, is Hackney Wick a better shout? 
    In my opinion yes, but be prepared for hoppy lagers, ipas and hipster beards everywhere if you do. 
    That’s basically my MO, but we went to Tap East in the shopping centre instead! 
  • edited June 2022
    That was very good although dissapointed no scar tissue/otherside/under the bridge and the set dipped a bit after snow for a few songs. But it was great to hear wet sand.

Some guy a couple of rows in front who had been going out a few times already to the bar went during californication(biggest crowd reaction). Why would you pay £100 for a gig and then go to the bar several times during the main act

• That was very good although dissapointed no scar tissue/otherside/under the bridge and the set dipped a bit after snow for a few songs. But it was great to hear wet sand.

Some guy a couple of rows in front who had been going out a few times already to the bar went during californication(biggest crowd reaction). Why would you pay £100 for a gig and then go to the bar several times during the main act

I can't remember wet sand being played?

Under the bridge and scar tissue were on. 

Did they do an afternoon at Glastonbury?
  • Dave2l said:
    That was very good although dissapointed no scar tissue/otherside/under the bridge and the set dipped a bit after snow for a few songs. But it was great to hear wet sand.

I've had a look at a few sets throughout the tour, seems like they mix it up every night. Suppose it keeps it interesting for them.

Also, i didn't realise west ham had won  european cup until today.
  • Dave2l said:

? wet sand, under the bridge and scar tissue definitely got played on the first night.
  • Dave2l said:

I've had a look at a few sets throughout the tour, seems like they mix it up every night. Suppose it keeps it interesting for them.

Also, i didn't realise west ham had won  european cup until today.
    they had a decent team in the 60s, but they don't ever like to mention it...
  • Dave2l said:

? wet sand, under the bridge and scar tissue definitely got played on the first night.

I vaguely remember wet sand being on now. Very vaguely.

It must have been on early-ish. Bit of a shame as it's my favourite song of RHCP!

I don't know why it slipped mind 
  • Pitiful. Poor man's RATM.. Both are dated and irrelevant. Even at 96, Iggy Pop does a better Anthony Kedis than Anthony Kedis. Saw all of them at Reading and Glastonbury. Shove them all under the bridge ...
    Not sure if serious
  • Sponsored links:

• Pitiful. Poor man's RATM.. Both are dated and irrelevant. Even at 96, Iggy Pop does a better Anthony Kedis than Anthony Kedis. Saw all of them at Reading and Glastonbury. Shove them all under the bridge ...
    Sometimes in life you genuinely sit back and think “is my green the same as other people’s green?” And “does music sound the same as it does to me to other people?”. This is one of those times. How on earth…
  • Rylo said:
    Dave2l said:

Got a gold circle ticket (right at the front) on the Ticketmaster resale site a week before for £170 for the Saturday.  Everyone will have their own view on what is value and what isn't, but it was still awesome!
  • Rylo said:
    Dave2l said:

Got a gold circle ticket (right at the front) on the Ticketmaster resale site a week before for £170 for the Saturday.  Everyone will have their own view on what is value and what isn't, but it was still awesome!
    That’s well worth it in my opinion! I paid almost £100 for general admission standing tickets. Being up close must’ve been brilliant.
  • edited June 2022
    Rylo said:
    Dave2l said:

yeah that's actually pretty good. Was worried they weren't quite as "hot" as they used to be, but kiedis' vocals were on point, usually he's quite weak live. Would've loved to have got a closer look, but couldn't get closer than just to the side of the tent in the middle next to some moshing teenagers. 
  • edited June 2022
    Yeah we were queuing to get in and people were talking about spending £100 for general standing.  Struck me as worth the extra £70 to be in front bit, and it wasn't too rammed in places either
  • https://youtu.be/LizFv-VMWtA

The full set from Saturday.
  • edited June 2022
  • edited July 2022
    New album “Return of the Dream Canteen”. Releasing mid October.

https://redhotchilipeppers.com/