Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Comments

• Options
    Anthony’s live vocals have always been dogshit. You turn up for the impromptu jams, John solos and flea running around like a maniac. 
  • Options
    I’m getting more and more excited for London stadium…
  • Options
    I don’t his vocals are that bad really. One thing that is a bit annoying is John not playing solos how they are on record. E.g scar tissue is my favourite song and solo of theire but he won’t play it like how it is on record. 
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    I don’t his vocals are that bad really. One thing that is a bit annoying is John not playing solos how they are on record. E.g scar tissue is my favourite song and solo of theire but he won’t play it like how it is on record. 
    I love that fact. Every guitar solo is different and interesting. There’s always the record if you want that. 
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    That used to bother me too but now I look forward to it. It’s always amazing to hear what he will come out with.
  • Options
    https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=hfyi9cewKe4&feature=share

I don't know when this song was made but I love it
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    se9addick said:
    Oh, and theres a song about a girl from London which also references her boyfriend (from Southend) and her Dad from Brixton! 

A geographical location getting a mention....which isn't California.

Sounds like they've changed!
    Some of their worst songs reference areas outside of California, change my mind.
    Scar Tissue 

"A Kentucky girl, in a push-up bra"
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=yHy7BzOQnx4&feature=share

This record is a grower.

A rather beautiful song 

It's only natural - new album 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Couldn’t agree more @dave2l … this is my latest ear worm…

https://youtu.be/4jW2sIGimqU
  • Options
    Couldn’t agree more @dave2l … this is my latest ear worm…

https://youtu.be/4jW2sIGimqU
    This is the highlight of the album for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loving all the podcast stuff they’re doing to promote the album. There’s one where Rick Rubin interviews each one individually. An hour long each. Great listening. 
  • Options
     Great album and band, Chad Smith has been at the Valley, had a good chat with him when we beat Chelsea all those years ago. 
  • Options
     Great album and band, Chad Smith has been at the Valley, had a good chat with him when we beat Chelsea all those years ago. 

Wow, that's a positive suprise.

He must have been on a uk gig schedule
  • Options
    yes he was, also his son liked football.
  • Options
    So it was Chad Valley. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Heading to the U.K. & Ireland for the next week or two then.

Wednesday - Manchester
    Saturday & Sunday - London
    Wednesday - Dublin
    Friday - Glasgow

Still some last minute tickets available for London (Sunday) and Glasgow
  • Options

Wednesday - Manchester
    Wednesday - Dublin
    Friday - Glasgow

Did you get emailed your ticket or was it delivered?

I think I may need to get on the phone as haven't fully received it yet (I don't think)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Wednesday - Manchester
    Wednesday - Dublin
    Friday - Glasgow

Did you get emailed your ticket or was it delivered?

I think I may need to get on the phone as haven't fully received it yet (I don't think)
    I am seeing them here in the States so a little while to wait for me unfortunately. Have been following their tour closely though to see what they’ve been playing.
  • Options
    Seeing them next Sunday, can’t wait! 
  • Options
    Unfortunately two of my friends now can’t make it this Saturday for the London Stadium gig. I’m selling those tickets for £90 each (paid £96) if anyone is interested, or knows someone who might want them. They’re in the standing area. Thanks 
  • Options
    Setlist seems to vary a bit between shows. Anthony sounds surprisingly good as well. 
  • Options
    going next Sunday, my missus is a huge fan and got 2 free tickets via her work (NHS) only last week, looking forward to it
  • Options
    Little bump. 2 tickets still available if anyone fancies it. Thanks 
  • Options
    The start will likely be 10mins worth of jamming....then the "can't stop" build up.

The crowd are gana lose it! Crap drugs will be flying around, along with the circular pools and some excellent music!
  • Options
    Just glad I've printed and downloaded my ticket. 
    It's the Charlton way 
  • Options
    beyond hyped for saturday, my favourite band since i was 11 years old, 31 now and first time going to see them. I think i might cry when i see john in the flesh for the first time, loved all his solo work. 
  • Options
    Manchester setlist had a good mix of songs with four taken from Californication, four from the new album, three from Stadium Arcadium, three from Blood Sugar Sex Magik and two from By The Way.