Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Best cancel my flight to Portugal 🇵🇹  then.
  • Better sign some players quickly then, or else it will be a bit of a waste of money...
  • Better sign some players quickly then, or else it will be a bit of a waste of money...
    Think how much we’ll save on flights 😂 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    This announcement suggests we're further along in our manager selection than meets the eye. 
    How?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    This announcement suggests we're further along in our manager selection than meets the eye. 
    I thought we’d already selected one!
  • Sponsored links:

• Are we off to sunny Spain with Vera?
    Vera the Spaniel?
  • Spain ? .. after last season's performances Siberia would be more appropriate  :/
  • Dónde, la casa del El Del?
  • edited May 2022
    arny23394 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    How?
    We had planned to go to Portugal, now it's Spain - A small detail you may say, but surely if we still had no idea of who was coming in we'd be keeping the training camp closer to home and cancelling the over seas trip?
  • Dónde, la casa del El Del?
    Si
  • Rioja can be a fabulous wine.
  • who planned this jolly and want input has the manager had in this, oh of course we do not have a manager. this will be a waste of the team budget,
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Does it?

If you think we will have a new manager in place and all our new signings so they can bond and gel in Spain in 16 days time you are a better man than me.
    Certainly not all, but some I would hope. 
  • Anybody still need convincing that the Sandgaards are running all aspects of the first team and that any incoming manager/head-coach will be operating within their tightly defined parameters?
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:
    Rioja can be a fabulous wine.
    Made me chuckle! A focus upon the important stuff!
  • When you say all, does that include a manager?
  • When you say all, does that include a manager?
    Or indeed more than a five a side squad?
  • Will the training sessions be 10% more intense?
  • This cant be right surely ? I thought we was skint and trying to do everything on the cheap ?
  • msomerton said:
    who planned this jolly and want input has the manager had in this, oh of course we do not have a manager. this will be a waste of the team budget,

• IAgree said:
    When you say all, does that include a manager?
    Or indeed more than a five a side squad?
    All fit in a minibus no problem
    But the sessions will be an hour longer

Todo va bien, no?
  • I hope they have taken out cancellation insurance on the room bookings, assuming they have booked for more people than our current signed up squad!
  • Are they going on an  exclusive  chartered flight? If they are flying on a commercial flight they may be queuing for hours at the airport if the current situation exist.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!