Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We're all off to sunny Spain

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Anyone know where in Spain is the training camp is , 
    I might check it out as I'm over there then ?

@Charltonstu  Kilmarnock said on their website that they are playing Charlton. Not the Mijas hills this time but further along the Spanish coast going towards Gibraltar. The town is Estepona but no mention of the stadium.
    Estepona is in the province of Malaga but is 57 miles away from Malaga itself.
  • Options

• Options
    Anyone know where in Spain is the training camp is , 
    I might check it out as I'm over there then ?

@Charltonstu  Kilmarnock said on their website that they are playing Charlton. Not the Mijas hills this time but further along the Spanish coast going towards Gibraltar. The town is Estepona but no mention of the stadium.
    Estepona is in the province of Malaga but is 57 miles away from Malaga itself.
    If it is in Estepona then probably at the Estadio de Fútbol Francisco Muñoz Pérez. Estepona itself is a lovely town. 

Pity, if it was 10 days later I could have gone. 
  • Options
    The venue where we played Gaz Metan (abandoned), was technically in Estepona I think. 
  • Options
    The venue where we played Gaz Metan (abandoned), was technically in Estepona I think. 
    We played Gaz Metan in Malaga
  • Options
    It’s a shame they don’t allow spectators I could do with a weekend away 
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Does it take ten days to get there on a moped?
    With the number of flights Easyjet is cancelling it would probably be quicker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice conversation with Ben Amos in that thread 

Such an important lady
  • Options
    @Swisdom I was wondering if you’d heard if many/any of the u18/23’s were heading to Spain with the first team. There’s a few that if they don’t step up this year they need to go out on well chosen loans. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Surprised you didn’t get any feedback on here Seth. So here goes…or maybe not…
  • Options
    The squad seem to be enjoying the ‘cancelled’ pre-season trip to Spain. 

Nice to see Miles Leaburn there. Wonder how many more youth players have gone. 
    Has something been posted showing them there? Good news if Miles L is there 👍🏼
  • Options
    mart77 said:
    The squad seem to be enjoying the ‘cancelled’ pre-season trip to Spain. 

Nice to see Miles Leaburn there. Wonder how many more youth players have gone. 
    Has something been posted showing them there? Good news if Miles L is there 👍🏼
    Its on Leaburn's Instagram story... Appears to be sharing a room with Elerewe
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Surprised you didn’t get any feedback on here Seth. So here goes…or maybe not…
    Clearly the lady in the video learned her moves from Phil Chapple.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going by the individual Instagram accounts, it looks like the following are at least in Spain

Charlie Kirk | Sean Clare | Craig MacGillivray | Miles Leaburn | Deji Elerewe | Charles Clayden

No one else has posted anything.

I'd presume that the three newbies are there too, so didnt bother to check.
    Lavelle recently posted showing Fraser, Dobson, Kirk and someone I couldn’t recognise as they were to far away.

This is the height of another Saturday stuck indoors with an ill toddler!

• Options
    Going by the individual Instagram accounts, it looks like the following are at least in Spain

Charlie Kirk | Sean Clare | Craig MacGillivray | Miles Leaburn | Deji Elerewe | Charles Clayden

No one else has posted anything.

I'd presume that the three newbies are there too, so didnt bother to check.
    Nothing from O’Connell, Egbo and Wollacott. Time to panic, they’re being sold on already
  • Options
    But some blokes aunties mums mate said she heard it was cancelled through some influencer on TikTok.
  • Options
    Place there staying at looks pretty nice! Bit of a pisstake though when TS hasn't paid the rent 😉
    I've heard the lads will be sneaking out of the hotel @ 2am come the final day, when TS doesnt pay that bill either ;)
  • Options
    Looking at that pic, I’m expecting the majority to miss a lot of pre-season with sunburn injuries.
  • Options
    Place there staying at looks pretty nice! Bit of a pisstake though when TS hasn't paid the rent 😉

• Options
    I've heard the lads will be sneaking out of the hotel @ 2am come the final day, when TS doesnt pay that bill either ;)
    And dining and dashing...get that cardio right up! 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!