Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2021/22 Thread

Comments

• Options
    This has all the signs of a Palace smash and grab so far
  • Options
    STOP FUCKING ABOUT CHELSEA AND SLAUGHTER THESE VIRGINS
    Good chance of Palace winning this. Chelsea look hungover from Europe.
  • Options
    I hate to say this but I fear this is not going to end well.
  • Options
    If thats Zaha he probably wins a penalty 
  • Options
    Tom Daley was impressed with Havertz. 
  • Options
    Bloody hell,this is boring so far😴

When you want both teams to lose !

Palace are set up well by Patrick Vieira. 
    He's surprised me this season. I (and i'm sure many others) expected them to struggle once Hodgson left. Surely he'll be the next Arsenal manager.
  • Options
    Zaha thought it was a Penalty.
  • Options
    Clear cut simulation like that should be a straight red imo. Blatant cheating and unsporting 
  • Options
    Tom Daley was impressed with Havertz. 
    Embarrassing really, now there's VAR how do they expect to get away with blatant dives? Even if the ref misses it, VAR will surely look at it and see it's a clear dive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You just know the filthFortune 82nd Minute said:
    I hate to say this but I fear this is not going to end well.

Last minute winner for them.

• Options
    Told.
  • Options
    Disastrous first half. All the evidence points to a Palace victory. I feel sick. 

Chelsea look mediocre and disinterested. 

The thought of having to vociferously cheer on Liverpool next month, yuk.
  • Options
    Liverpool will love playing either of these sides in the final. Be easy for them
  • Options
    Don’t think it’s proper real hatred
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Way I see it... Imagine having to ask your worst enemy if you can crash at their place for a few years

Because you've been kicked out of your own house, and the house analogy wasnt deliberate
  • Options
    Don’t think it’s proper real hatred
    It most definitely is in my case!
  • Options
    Such a crap game if Chelsea don't come to the party 2nd half the Stripey ones will win this
  • Options
    Chelski’s success is built on money stolen from the common man in the former Soviet Union.  

But never mind, CP are just down the road so we must HATE them and ALL who supports them.

Anyone here with a child/grandchild who supports them?

My guess is yes.  

To all the haters, grow up and concentrate on the more important aspects of life.  
    Ah bless.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    cafctom said:
    Chelski’s success is built on money stolen from the common man in the former Soviet Union.  

But never mind, CP are just down the road so we must HATE them and ALL who supports them.

Anyone here with a child/grandchild who supports them?

My guess is yes.  

To all the haters, grow up and concentrate on the more important aspects of life.  
    Mate, have a look.

https://twitter.com/maccalad10/status/1515718643182718986?s=21&t=AOVjSF6G3By3ENzUwxzmMw
    Dear god... Its beautiful, they're the gift that keep on giving.

The look of the kid in front, and the woman... Makes it look as though they've kidnapped people to fill the away end.

It almost makes our time in League One bearable, at least we've never stooped to that level.
  • Options
    I have come to accept in my own mind that, at the age of 60, I will not live long enough to see us have a better side than Palace again. It's sad but I feel I must not let myself be bitter about it, so good luck to them.
    What really hurts, however, is that we are in a trajectory where the same questions might arise in respect of another South London based outfit who's name I dare not mention.
  • Options
    I have no problems any Cafc fans celebrating Palace losing.

BUT if anyone celebrates Chelsea winning your kneecaps are history.