Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

🎄CHRISTMAS TV FILM WATCH 2021 🎅

edited December 2021 in Not Sports Related

Here we go again - It's Chriiiisssttttmmmaaasss ! 

Three recommendations from free to air TV and three from Satellite/Cable/Streaming TV plus one film to avoid every day.

I have a movie twitter page that has over eleven thousand followers if anyone want's to have a look  http://www.twitter.com/MoviePolls4U  

FRIDAY 17TH OF DECEMBER 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
7.30PM               -   BBC1                                         -      SPIDER-MAN : FAR FROM HOME
11.00PM             -   E4                                             -      GET OUT
02.15AM             FILM 4                                       -      SIGHTSEERS
4.10PM                SKY CINEMA CHRISTMAS           -     TRADING PLACES

4.40PM                -  SKY CINEMA PREMIERE              -     ANOTHER ROUND  ( Recommended film of the day)

12.10AM             -  SKY DOCUMENTARIES                -    SEARCHING FOR SUGAR MAN

FILM TO AVOID   
-----------------------
12.40AM               -  SKY CINEMA THE MATRIX         -   THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS 

Comments

• edited December 2021
    Yay! Trading Places!
    Bah Humbug, it's on Sky.
    Thanks for this @Bedsaddick, that's reminded me to add "Another Round" to my DVD rental list.
  • Get Out is a pile of poo.
  • edited December 2021

• Favourite thread of the year. Every year.
  • aliwibble said:
    Yay! Trading Places!
    Bah Humbug, it's on Sky.
    Thanks for this @Bedsaddick, that's reminded me to add "Another Round" to my DVD rental list.
    DVD rental !!! 
  • aliwibble said:
    Yay! Trading Places!
    Bah Humbug, it's on Sky.
    I didn’t even know you could rent DVDs nowadays!
  • Sponsored links:

• Oi Oiiiiiiii

Lindt balls, turkey, satsumas, matchmakers, cheese balls, Lurpak and Beds’ Film Thread
    Lurpak ? 
  • Excellent, glad this is back again 
  • Not a film,  but any Chucky fans that haven't already should watch the new series on Sky - I found it very darkly funny and great fun. I know its not everyone's cup of blood but worth a binge watch if you are a fan. 
  • Trading Places blinding film
  • Oi Oiiiiiiii

Lindt balls, turkey, satsumas, matchmakers, cheese balls, Lurpak and Beds’ Film Thread
    Lurpak ? 
    Yep. Clover or whatever the £1 spread on offer is throughout the year at Lidl's and then Lurpak at Xmas for a spreadable treat. Live like a king for a week 

• I can eat Lurpak with a teaspoon like other's eat yogurt
  • I don't think i've ever watched National Lampoons , is it worth a watch?
    National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is ( was ) funny but having not seen it for years I’m not sure if it’s held up well over time . European Vacation is the better film .
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2021
    Gribbo said:
    I can eat Lurpak with a teaspoon like other's eat yogurt
    🤢...pass me the bucket!!...
    Yes, I think it's very funny. If you finished that one and like it, look for National Lampoons Eurpean Vacation
  • edited December 2021
    Gribbo said:
    I don't think i've ever watched National Lampoons , is it worth a watch?
    Yes, I think it's very funny. If you finished that one and like it, look for National Lampoons Eurpean Vacation
    I haven’t seen either , no idea why!
  • Gwan Beds, it must be fate as I picked this up today

• Gribbo said:
    If you like both of them, there's Summer Vacation to Wally World
  • £5.25 a magazine!!!
  • Gribbo said:
    Beds might of failed to mentioned Christmas vacation on this thread over the years.
  • aliwibble said:
    Yay! Trading Places!
    Bah Humbug, it's on Sky.
    I didn’t even know you could rent DVDs nowadays!
    Thankfully yes, as my broadband is rubbish and prone to buffering. Also the streaming services don't always seem to have subtitles available, which I'm increasingly needing these days, whereas the DVDs do.
    If anyone wants to join me in being a luddite, I've got referral link for a month's free pass, although you'd probably want to wait until after Christmas due to the risk of the disks being slowed down by the Christmas post.
  • clb74 said:
    Gribbo said:
    Beds might of failed to mentioned Christmas vacation on this thread over the years.
    I’m sure I have 😉