Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lincoln away tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    The team are really selling these aren"t they?

YOU FECKING MASOCHISTS!!!
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    This doesn't bode well.
    Got 1500 booked on the train
    Big family?
    Me sister is me brother.
  • Options
    Been there, done that. I’d be surprised if we don’t sell out although I agree there won’t be many who miss out. 
  • Options
    Booked the weekend already so hopefully will get a ticket...490 points.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    How many points do you get for a season ticket holder and how many for the membership scheme please?
  • Options
    230 points for season ticket 

30 points for membership.
  • Options
    Been there, done that. I’d be surprised if we don’t sell out although I agree there won’t be many who miss out. 
    Excuse my ignorance but why would we likely sell out Lincoln but not say Wycombe?  Is it because it's a nice city for a full day out?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Excuse my ignorance but why would we likely sell out Lincoln but not say Wycombe?  Is it because it's a nice city for a full day out?
    New ground syndrome, as mentioned above we haven’t been there since 1986 and even that was an evening game.
  • Options
    New ground for many 
  • Options
    Are people who have the correct loyalty points/Valley Gold able to access the tickets to buy on the website?
    I have the points and Valley Gold but can’t see them on line.
    thanks 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are people who have the correct loyalty points/Valley Gold able to access the tickets to buy on the website?
    thanks 
     Yep.

I did have that issue for Oxford tickets though.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    As above - not having played there for 35 years is a massive factor in getting people to go, as a first visit will be to a lesser extent for Morecambe in November although I wouldn’t suggest that would sell out.

I was surprised Oxford didn’t sell out but I think Wycombe was damaged by the train disruption plus results. I do think 1,800 is “enough” for Lincoln, depending on results over the next three games, but the club is on a hiding to nothing if it goes straight to general sale. That would create panic and complaints, whether the demand is really there or not. It appears unwilling to provide a halfway house, which would be the potential criticism.
  • Options
    thanks 
    Have you signed in? 

I looked and had the same then could see I had not signed in. 
  • Options
    Belv said:
    thanks 
     Yep.

thanks 
    Have you signed in? 

Thanks, I am signed in. The issue is they haven’t linked my Valley Gold despite several messages and confirmation from them previously that they have. 
    It’s not a big issue for games where we have plenty of tickets like this. I can’t be arsed to ring as I will easily pick up 2 this afternoon as I will be able to buy then. 
    It’s just bloody annoying as I have Valley Gold for the tickets only.
    Will raise it with them again and if they can’t sort it might as well jack Valley Gold in. 

• Options
    Belv said:
    thanks 
     Yep.

thanks 
    Have you signed in? 

Thanks, I am signed in. The issue is they haven’t linked my Valley Gold despite several messages and confirmation from them previously that they have. 
    It’s not a big issue for games where we have plenty of tickets like this. I can’t be arsed to ring as I will easily pick up 2 this afternoon as I will be able to buy then. 
    Will raise it with them again and if they can’t sort it might as well jack Valley Gold in. 

Who have you been in contact with? Sharon is usually very good.
  • Options
    They seem to like this phasing, with Phase 1 starting on the Friday morning, and Phase 2 then lasting across the weekend

Fine for me, as a Phase 2 person, as I have 2 1/2 days to make my purchase...
  • Options
    Phase 2 to start soon, 1,626 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Belv said:
    thanks 
     Yep.

thanks 
    Have you signed in? 

Who have you been in contact with? Sharon is usually very good.
    All Sorted now by Sharron, I will be able to purchase in phase 1 going forward.

Don’t see getting any tickets  for an away game an issue unless we draw a local small non league  club in the 1st round away. Obviously, We won’t go any further than the 1st round…….
  • Options
    I can't see that selling out with 1,803 available.
    Will be lucky to shift 1,300
  • Options
    clive said:

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash against Lincoln City at the LNER Stadium will go on restricted sale at 9.30am on Friday morning.

The Addicks have received an allocation of 1,803 for the trip to Lincolnshire on Saturday, October 16th (3pm), with tickets first going on sale to Valley Gold members with 530 points at 9.30am on Friday, before being extended through the loyalty points phases over the coming days.

PRICES

Adult: £24

Over 65: £19

U22: £19

U18: £10

Ambulant disabled: Concession rate category and the helper is free of charge. 

There are four wheelchair bays available priced at the relevant concession rate category, with the helper free of charge.

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM

Phase 1: 530 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Friday, September 24th @ 9.30am

Phase 2: 530 loyalty points - Friday, September 24th @ 2pm

Phase 3: 510 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Monday, September 27th @ 9.30am

Phase 4: 510 loyalty points - Monday, September 27th @ 2pm

Phase 5: 490 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Tuesday, September 28th @ 9.30am

Phase 6: 470 loyalty points - Tuesday, September 28th @ 2pm

Phase 7: 450 loyalty points - Wednesday, September 29th @ 9.30am

Phase 8: 230 loyalty points - Wednesday, September 29th @ 2pm

Phase 9: General sale - Thursday, September 30th @ 9.30am

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £24 with the following pick-up points and times:

Route 1

Larkfield: 7.50am

Gravesend: 8.15am

Dartford: 8.30am

Bexleyheath: 8.45am

Charlton: 9am

Route 2

Bromley: 8.25am

Eltham: 8.45am

To purchase your place on the Valley Away coach, click here.

Click here to visit the Charlton Athletic ticketing page.

Coaches departing on the 15th October.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phase 3 to start soon, 1,493 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    clive said:

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash against Lincoln City at the LNER Stadium will go on restricted sale at 9.30am on Friday morning.

The Addicks have received an allocation of 1,803 for the trip to Lincolnshire on Saturday, October 16th (3pm), with tickets first going on sale to Valley Gold members with 530 points at 9.30am on Friday, before being extended through the loyalty points phases over the coming days.

PRICES

There are four wheelchair bays available priced at the relevant concession rate category, with the helper free of charge.

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £24 with the following pick-up points and times:

Route 1

Route 2

With the fuel crisis, the coaches have been replaced by individual cycle rickshaws
  • Options
    So 310 bought in phases 1&2
  • Options
    Got mine over the weekend. Hoping it sells out. Always a great atmosphere at away games.
  • Options
    clive said:

PRICES

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM

VALLEY AWAY

Route 1

Route 2

With the fuel crisis, the coaches have been replaced by individual cycle rickshaws
    Quicker as well.
  • Options
    Hoping to get two and take my lad for his first away game experience.  300 or so points though so will have to wait.  It's funny as I want a ticket but also want it to sell out so the atmosphere is good so hoping I can pick up the last two. 😃
  • Options
    Hoping to get two and take my lad for his first away game experience.  300 or so points though so will have to wait.  It's funny as I want a ticket but also want it to sell out so the atmosphere is good so hoping I can pick up the last two. 😃
    "Dad, why are all the Charlton fans singing 'We're f*cking shit?' "
  • Options
    Phase 4 under way 1,463 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Phase 4 under way 1,463 tickets remaining.
    30 tickets sold since this morning.
  • Options
    We’ve not played them away (in front of a crowd) in the league since 1960.  

Last time we played them competitively at all was in the league cup 1986, which assuming was a midweek.

So let’s have ya die hards, anyone at either of those fixtures??
    Midweek , league cup , I was there,  think it was second leg action and there was small very small aggro at the “home” leg  at Selhurst 🙄

I’ve earned my stripes , travelling away when it wasn’t so fashionable to be going football,  when I were a lad … shut up you old Cnut 

let’s be having ya 
    I was at both games!