Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lincoln away tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    HandG said:
    clb74 said:
    can I get a refund ?
    You can walk from where you are.
    Those going Fleetwood Saturday deserve a medal.
    Thick and thin! 
    This season has been thin and ever so slightly less thin
  • Options
    Phase 7 underway, 1,292 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    Someone got me a ticket yesterday, as I could get one until today. Is there anyway of getting the ticket on my purchase history and an increase on my loyalty points?
  • Options
    Phase 8 to start soon, 1,285 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    Phase 9, General sale has started 1,205 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    1,022 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    I can't see that selling out with 1,803 available.
    Bump. 
  • Options
    The absolute fuck are these rail prices 

Anyway, I'm in, see you all there. Better be worth the 65 quid LNER have stolen from me 
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Anyway, I'm in, see you all there. Better be worth the 65 quid LNER have stolen from me 
    When did you book the train? I did mine yesterday and it was 40 odd quid. I used ticketysplit or whatever that site is called. Twenty quid cheaper than the trainline when when I compared prices.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

When did you book the train? I did mine yesterday and it was 40 odd quid. I used ticketysplit or whatever that site is called. Twenty quid cheaper than the trainline when when I compared prices.
    Did the same thing but from Basingstoke £69 coming back the next day, although i am going up Thursday and staying a few days and by car, but just wanting to check the price. It does vary dependent on what time you leave and come back.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Did the same thing but from Basingstoke £69 coming back the next day, although i am going up Thursday and staying a few days and by car, but just wanting to check the price. It does vary dependent on what time you leave and come back.
    True. I'm back on the 17:04 I think it is. Looks about 15 mins walk to the station so may have to forego the nervy mins of injury time as we hang onto a lead and sit deeper and deeper.
  • Options
    Anyone buying a train ticket make sure you get Via Newark Northgate and NOT Newark Castle.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Leuth said:

True. I'm back on the 17:04 I think it is. Looks about 15 mins walk to the station so may have to forego the nervy mins of injury time as we hang onto a lead and sit deeper and deeper.
    Think you need to get your linford christies on.
  • Options
    Anyone buying a train ticket make sure you get Via Newark Northgate and NOT Newark Castle.
    You can get trains from Newark Castle to Lincoln and it's not too far to walk from Newark Northgate.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

There's absolutely zero chance of you watching the whole match and making that train mate.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Leuth said:

There's absolutely zero chance of you watching the whole match and making that train mate.
    Yep, I'm resigned to that fact. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Leuth said:

Each to their own of course, but what’s the point in traipsing across the country to watch a football match and not being able to watch all of it? 
    A fair question. Originally I wasn't able to make this game but my circumstances have changed so I can now go. That 17:04 puts me back into Kings X at a reasonable time tbus securing some brownie points at home. Not ideal to have to leave early but not the end of the world either. I've had to leave games far earlier in the past to get home. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    se9addick said:
    Leuth said:

Each to their own of course, but what’s the point in traipsing across the country to watch a football match and not being able to watch all of it? 
    Some people have plans for the evening, many times i have been to away games up the country and gone straight to a function there after, some guys are committed to supporting the football club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Leuth said:

A fair question. Originally I wasn't able to make this game but my circumstances have changed so I can now go. That 17:04 puts me back into Kings X at a reasonable time tbus securing some brownie points at home. Not ideal to have to leave early but not the end of the world either. I've had to leave games far earlier in the past to get home. 
    Fair play - hopefully we’re 5-0 up by the 80th minute!! 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Leuth said:

Some people have plans for the evening, many times i have been to away games up the country and gone straight to a function there after, some guys are committed to supporting the football club.
    No idea what you are insinuating with the final part of your very long sentence. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Leuth said:

Fair play - hopefully we’re 5-0 up by the 80th minute!! 
    Ha, yep, fingers crossed.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Leuth said:

No idea what you are insinuating with the final part of your very long sentence. 
    Not insinuating anything and not sure what you are either. Need to calm down a bit.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Leuth said:

Enjoy the game mate, see you there.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    redbuttle said:
    You can get trains from Newark Castle to Lincoln and it's not too far to walk from Newark Northgate.
    About 20 minutes I believe!
    Trains to and from London do not go to Newark Castle, so the walk to Newark Newgate and vice versa is a pain in the arse.
    No locals would dream of doing that.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    You’ll need to leave the stadium no later than 16.45 and make it a brisk walk into the bargain!
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    redbuttle said:
    Trains to and from London do not go to Newark Castle, so the walk to Newark Newgate and vice versa is a pain in the arse.
    Unfortunately on our scheduled train from Peterborough on Saturday we have to walk to Newark Castle from Newark Northgate.

Never mind..There's time to go in a pub on the way.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    redbuttle said:
    Unfortunately on our scheduled train from Peterborough on Saturday we have to do that.

Never mind..There's time to go in a pub on the way.
    Hope the weather is OK……otherwise it’s a cab.