Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lincoln away tickets to go on sale

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash against Lincoln City at the LNER Stadium will go on restricted sale at 9.30am on Friday morning.The Addicks have received an allocation of 1,803 for the trip to Lincolnshire on Saturday, October 16th (3pm), with tickets first going on sale to Valley Gold members with 530 points at 9.30am on Friday, before being extended through the loyalty points phases over the coming days.PRICESAdult: £24Over 65: £19U22: £19U18: £10Ambulant disabled: Concession rate category and the helper is free of charge. There are four wheelchair bays available priced at the relevant concession rate category, with the helper free of charge.LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEMPhase 1: 530 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Friday, September 24th @ 9.30amPhase 2: 530 loyalty points - Friday, September 24th @ 2pmPhase 3: 510 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Monday, September 27th @ 9.30amPhase 4: 510 loyalty points - Monday, September 27th @ 2pmPhase 5: 490 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Tuesday, September 28th @ 9.30amPhase 6: 470 loyalty points - Tuesday, September 28th @ 2pmPhase 7: 450 loyalty points - Wednesday, September 29th @ 9.30amPhase 8: 230 loyalty points - Wednesday, September 29th @ 2pmPhase 9: General sale - Thursday, September 30th @ 9.30amVALLEY AWAYAway coach travel will be available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £24 with the following pick-up points and times:Route 1Larkfield: 7.50amGravesend: 8.15amDartford: 8.30amBexleyheath: 8.45amCharlton: 9amRoute 2Bromley: 8.25amEltham: 8.45amCharlton: 9amTo purchase your place on the Valley Away coach, click here.Click here to visit the Charlton Athletic ticketing page.

Comments

• Stig said:
    Gosh, are all those phases strictly necessary?
    100% no, not with 1,800 
  • Can't wait for this game as it's a new ground for me, but I sure as hell can't work all that lot out, I'll ring and they'll either flog me a couple or not, so basically expecting to make a couple of calls until I get them. 
  • edited September 2021
    I can't see that selling out with 1,803 available.
  • Assume we have been given the whole stand behind the goal then.
  • We’d sell this out if we was flying high seen as we ain’t been there for donkeys.  Even then the restrictions wouldn’t be necessary.  Bit strange but I guess if doesn’t matter everyone who wants one will get one.
  • Can't wait for this game as it's a new ground for me, but I sure as hell can't work all that lot out, I'll ring and they'll either flog me a couple or not, so basically expecting to make a couple of calls until I get them. 
    To work out when you can buy tickets, log in to ticket website, click on personal details, it will tell you your loyalty point total & then buy at the appropriate time.
  • I expect we'll go close to selling this out regardless of how the team is performing. This is a new ground for almost everyone. I know a few who have hardly been this season but had Lincoln earmarked.
  • Thanks for the response Clive, I have a brain injury that makes working stuff out tricky, but being an old fashioned chap I don't actually mind a phone call to the ticket office , we always get there in the end and I have found the ticket office helpful. 
  • Our cup final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Win our next two games, and a few more people will make an Imp-pulse decision to go  ;)
  • edited September 2021
    We’ve not played them away (in front of a crowd) in the league since 1960.  

Last time we played them competitively at all was in the league cup 1986, which assuming was a midweek.

So let’s have ya die hards, anyone at either of those fixtures??
  • Win our next two games, and a few more people will make an Imp-pulse decision to go  ;)
    I've given you a LOL but want you to know I was shaking my head when I did it.
  • Was there for the Pre season friendly back in 1988 when we won 4 nil
  • clive said:

Last time we played them competitively at all was in the league cup 1986, which assuming was a midweek.

I was at the League cup tie, it was a midweek game.
    👏🏻 
  • I was at the 1960 game,
    Blimey, that’s some years of support 👏🏻 
    Might have to start calling you SoundAsaShilling
    He was until inflation took its toll
  • Sponsored links:

• We’ve not played them away (in front of a crowd) in the league since 1960.  

Midweek , league cup , I was there,  think it was second leg action and there was small very small aggro at the “home” leg  at Selhurst 🙄

I’ve earned my stripes , travelling away when it wasn’t so fashionable to be going football,  when I were a lad … shut up you old Cnut 

let’s be having ya 
  • clive said:

👏🏻 
    clive said:

👏🏻 
    So was I...
    He’s still waiting for us to play well in a game. 
  • edited September 2021
    I was at the 1960 game,
    @SoundAsa£ You must have been about 14 👏, did you go on your own mate and out of interest by what means did you get there? 
  • Gutted I can't make this one
  • clive said:

I was there also.
  • Stig said:
    Gosh, are all those phases strictly necessary?
    Yes, ensures the cream of the crop get sorted before it’s opened up to the riff raft. 
  • Tough match, just out of interest how many corners do they average at home each match?
  • This doesn't bode well.
    Got 1500 booked on the train