Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Window - Non Charlton Signings / Rumours (Dday from p43)

Comments

• Rotherham have signed Ollie Rathbone from Rochdale
  • Rotherham sign Ollie Rathbone from Rochdale and Rarmani Edmonds-Green on loan from Huddersfield 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Grealish to city is a "done deal" 
    Going to be a big week for signings. Chelsea have apparently upped their bid for Lukaku from 85 to 100m 
  • J BLOCK said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    RedRobin said:
    That’s a good signing! Sunderland fans must be bemused as he was great for them last season. 
    Sounds like Sunderland got outbid. 
    Surprising considering their rich owner. Jones is from the NE too (Middlesbrough)
    Sunderland's whole window has been a bit weird , Alex Pritchard the only interesting signing they've made . 
    Sunderland are skint after years of buying very expensive but rubbish players and then having to pay them to sit on the bench, or play in the junior teams and not being able to move them on 'cos no-one wants them
    They've got a new billionaire (well certainly that's the family wealth) owner
    so what ? .. Eisner owns Pompey and they have yet to escape this division, though with a new 'name' manager and having spent a few quid, that might change .. Billionaires are such cos they know how and where to spend and invest .. Sunderland have yet to show that there is a huge transfer budget available to sign some top quality talent
    So as per your post saying 'they are skint' .. They aint 
    who ? .. and whoever you're on about, my point is that just because a club has a billionaire owner, that club can still be skint IF the rich bloke doesn't hand over any money 
    You said "Sunderland are skint", they aren't.  
  • J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    RedRobin said:
    That’s a good signing! Sunderland fans must be bemused as he was great for them last season. 
    Surprising considering their rich owner. Jones is from the NE too (Middlesbrough)
    Sunderland's whole window has been a bit weird , Alex Pritchard the only interesting signing they've made . 
    Sunderland are skint after years of buying very expensive but rubbish players and then having to pay them to sit on the bench, or play in the junior teams and not being able to move them on 'cos no-one wants them
    so what ? .. Eisner owns Pompey and they have yet to escape this division, though with a new 'name' manager and having spent a few quid, that might change .. Billionaires are such cos they know how and where to spend and invest .. Sunderland have yet to show that there is a huge transfer budget available to sign some top quality talent
    who ? .. and whoever you're on about, my point is that just because a club has a billionaire owner, that club can still be skint IF the rich bloke doesn't hand over any money 
    you're repeating yourself .. BUT if you think Sunderland are rolling in money, good luck in maintaining your opinion
  • J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    RedRobin said:
    you're repeating yourself .. BUT if you think Sunderland are rolling in money, good luck in maintaining your opinion
    Fella, I don't think they are, I know they are. 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Great signing for them, do Villa play 2 up front, as surely they won't drop Watkins and Ings isn't a 433 type wide attacker
  • Wow... that one has come from no where, they should be a serious top half threat this year
  • Superb signing for Villa, gives them a lot of options. Watkins, Ings, Bailey and Buendia is dangerous.

Not sure what they'll do with Watkins though, although he used to play wide early in his Brentford career before moving central. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I can only think that the M fell off Tyrone Mings shirt and gave the laundry woman an
    idea. 
    If the "I" falls off as well, will they next sign Perry NG...
  • I can only think that the M fell off Tyrone Mings shirt and gave the laundry woman an
    idea. 
    If the "I" falls off as well, will they next sign Perry NG...
    Probably need the S to go as well. 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Great signing for them, do Villa play 2 up front, as surely they won't drop Watkins and Ings isn't a 433 type wide attacker
    Watkins started wide in a 433 at Brentford guess he may do so again now
  • I think the grealish/Ings transfers will now cause a bit more transfer activity. Southampton apparently want Adam Armstrong from Blackburn 
  • I really like Ings but £25mil for a striker who has just turned 29, crazy. I thought they were in for Abraham who is a lot younger and probably suits their style a bit more. 
  • I really like Ings but £25mil for a striker who has just turned 29, crazy. I thought they were in for Abraham who is a lot younger and probably suits their style a bit more. 
    100 big ones in the bank, why not both?
  • I think the grealish/Ings transfers will now cause a bit more transfer activity. Southampton apparently want Adam Armstrong from Blackburn 
    They are also in for Lookman and Thomas Delaney.
  • Sponsored links:

• Love a Fabrizio here we go.

Makes it all official 
    100 big ones in the bank, why not both?
    Not sure Villa will go for Watkins, Ings and Abraham, more likely to sign another attacking midfielder. They'll go for another CM and CB too you'd think with the Grealish money. 
  • If Pep also grabs Kane he’s gonna train our attacking talent to win the World Cup, everyone should be excited about this 
    Potentially fantastic for English football. Grealish, Kane and Foden is just ridiculous.
  • Valley11 said:
    Really like the way Villa have done their business. Ings and Bailey look very decent buys and getting them in before JG joins City is classy. 
    If they get James Ward Prowse or Cantwell too that’d be unreal business
    As do Palace and Norwich. 
  • Laddick01 said:
    If Pep also grabs Kane he’s gonna train our attacking talent to win the World Cup, everyone should be excited about this 
    Potentially fantastic for English football. Grealish, Kane and Foden is just ridiculous.
    It’s absolutely insane if it happens, they’ll be a joy to watch.

I’ll have to say I’ll miss Kane and Sons link up play though, those two are lethal together 
    Is 29 considered old now then? 25m is peanuts these days, and for a proven premier league striker it's a great deal.

Kane has just turned 28 and we're talking 150m. Lukaku is 28 and 100m.
  • Laddick01 said:
    If Pep also grabs Kane he’s gonna train our attacking talent to win the World Cup, everyone should be excited about this 
    Was gonna say the same thing - Pep could be about to make a massive step to England winning the World Cup this month.