Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oxford United [A] Match tickets to go on sale

Tickets for Charlton’s first away game of the 2021/22 season at Oxford United will go on restricted sale at 3pm on Tuesday afternoon.

The Addicks have received an allocation of 1,717 for the Sky Bet League One fixture on Saturday, August 14th (3pm), with tickets first going on sale to Valley Gold members with 550 points at 2pm on Tuesday, before being extended through the loyalty points phases over the coming days.

Tickets will be priced:

Adult: £24.00

Over 65: £17.00

U22: £16.00

U18: £14.00

U13: £10.00

U7: £6.00

Ambulant Disabled: Relevant age category and the helper is free of charge.

There are 13 wheelchair bays available priced at the relevant age category and the helper is free of charge.

Tickets will be available as per the loyalty points system below:

Phase 1: 550 points + VG – Tuesday, August 3rd @ 3pm

Phase 2: 550 Loyalty Points – Wednesday, August 4th @ 9:30am

Phase 3: 530 Loyalty Points + VG – Wednesday, August 4th @ 2pm

Phase 4: 530 Loyalty Points - Thursday, August 5th @ 9:30am

Phase 5: 510 Loyalty Points + VG – Thursday, August 5th @ 2pm

Phase 6: 510 Loyalty Points – Friday, August 6th @ 9:30am

Phase 7: 490 Loyalty Points or Valley Gold - Friday, August 6th @ 2pm

Phase 8: 460 Loyalty Points – Monday August 10th @ 9:30am

Phase 9: 230 Loyalty Points – Monday, August 10th @ 2pm

Phase 10: General Sale – Tuesday, August 11th @ 9:30am

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/610915028d911/oxford-united-away-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• hoorahhh .. wot abaht MK though?
  • shine166 said:
    Funny as fook. ST and VG and I don't qualify until phase 9. Might aswell cancel my VG next payment and collect points for next season.

You qualify phase 7
  • edited August 2021
    shine166 said:
    Funny as fook. ST and VG and I don't qualify until phase 9. Might aswell cancel my VG next payment and collect points for next season.

You qualify phase 7
    My bad, skim reading and missed.
  • We've got 1,717 tickets.
    It could go to general sale.
  • How many tickets can you buy is it still two or just the one? Doesn't say on the press release.
  • edited August 2021
    I'd imagine it is 1 ticket per head with an allocation of that size.
  • How do you find out how many loyalty points you have?

Are these displayed anywhere, I logged into my account and couldn't find where this might be saved / displayed.

• milo said:
    How do you find out how many loyalty points you have?

Are these displayed anywhere, I logged into my account and couldn't find where this might be saved / displayed.

• Sponsored links:

• clive said:
    milo said:
    How do you find out how many loyalty points you have?

Thanks Clive, have found it now.

• Can’t wait will get mine at 3 
  • Phase 6 here - Friday at 9am. 

• Phase 3 for me.

Surely you can buy more than just one per person.
  • Looks like a few of those phases could have been chucked in together.
  • edited August 2021
    cafctom said:
    Phase 3 for me.

Think it's been 1 per person for a couple seasons now. Long way to cast the mins back though!
  • Phase 5 for me. I think you can buy 2 tickets per transaction.
  • shine166 said:
    Funny as fook. ST and VG and I don't qualify until phase 9. Might aswell cancel my VG next payment and collect points

Yeah normally a ST and VG you're in right at the start. I think from memory there were a few complaints about it, because cough up £100 odd for a VG and you jump ahead of people that were going to away games on a more frequent basis. I got VG and it does give you a slight advantage over not having it. However, I agree nothing like it used to be.
  • Croydon said:
    cafctom said:
    Phase 3 for me.

Think it's been 1 per person for a couple seasons now. Long way to cast the mins back though!
    Would seem strange that a loyal away match goer would be able to get a ticket for themselves, but not for their kid for example.
  • edited August 2021
    Phase 2 for me, I'm sure we'll be able to get 2 each if needed 🤞
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:
    Croydon said:
    cafctom said:
    Phase 3 for me.

Would seem strange that a loyal away match goer would be able to get a ticket for themselves, but not for their kid for example.
    The trouble is, it also allows loyal match goers to get a ticket for a friend who doesn't normally go but may only fancy a day out.
  • cafctom said:
    Croydon said:
    cafctom said:
    Phase 3 for me.

The kid needs to put the miles in!
  • Croydon said:
    cafctom said:
    Phase 3 for me.

It was 2 tickets per person when tickets were last on restricted sale in the 19/20 season.
  • If it's 2 per person, I'd be surprised to see it make it to phase 7.
  • Forgot what it was like hoping you would get a ticket for away games after the last 18 months..
  • Personally I would rather see a scheme that would mean that you got more points for the away games that are less attractive than those that are local/more appealing/ or important games at the end of the season as most supporters would accept that if those that have been to Crewe/ Accrington/Fleetwood should gain more points than that who have chosen to go to Pompey, Gillingham, Ipswich
  • Anyone else still getting "No events found"?
  • Belv said:
    Anyone else still getting "No events found"?
    Same here
  • Belv said:
    Sorry, I bought all the tickets
  • Belv said:
    Yes.