Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford United [A] Match tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    Currently 722 left
  • Options
    801912601 said:
    Currently 722 left
    Thanks for the lottery numbers 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    shirty5 said:
    It was the only way to watch us last season for the most part.
    No one got any loyalty points last season 
    I know. I am just saying that maybe they should have. No big deal. I doubt they are important at this stage.
  • Options
    Already on sale online this morning. 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    I know. I am just saying that maybe they should have. No big deal. I doubt they are important at this stage.
    I bought a ST and then watched the games on my laptop. I got my ST money back in the form of a ST for this season. Do I care about the loyalty points ? No, but the club should if it wants to give fans a little incentive to stick by it when the shit hits again. I’ve got 460 points for the two season tickets before last season. Nothing for any of the away games i went to in those two seasons. It’s not necessarily an issue for me because I have a plan B anyway but I suspect it might be for anybody else in a similar position 
  • Options
    It’s not on sale for me yet 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    I bought a ST and then watched the games on my laptop. I got my ST money back in the form of a ST for this season. Do I care about the loyalty points ? No, but the club should if it wants to give fans a little incentive to stick by it when the shit hits again. I’ve got 460 points for the two season tickets before last season. Nothing for any of the away games i went to in those two seasons. It’s not necessarily an issue for me because I have a plan B anyway but I suspect it might be for anybody else in a similar position 
    Were those away tickets mentioned assigned to you? If they were I would speak to the ticket office, no way they should get away with just removing people’s points.
  • Options
    Phase 10 starts very soon 688 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    got our three, easy, and more left than you might think
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    606 left as of now 
  • Options
    The pandemic has clearly affected things, but there do seem to be an awful lot of phases with very similar loyalty point numbers, yet a chasm between 230 (Season Ticket) and 460 (ST for 2 years)

I don't know if it will change during the season, but they also need to find a way to reward "new ST holders who've gone to a few away games", but without increasing it to 11 phases!
  • Options
    Haven't been to Oxford since they left the Manor Ground.
    Is it assigned seating for away fans or are we encouraged to sit anywhere?
  • Options
    Got my 2 earlier 
  • Options
    Haven't been to Oxford since they left the Manor Ground.
    Is it assigned seating for away fans or are we encouraged to sit anywhere?

On the last visit April 19 the stewards where quite busy checking tickets to seats but seem to recall the steward saying something because of issue the game prior with Portsmouth if my memory is correct. 
  • Options
    549 tickets left.
  • Options
    I can't remember, but from memory the away section is pretty crowded, so it's not as if there are acres of seats to spread out in
  • Options
    clive said:
    Phase 10 starts very soon 688 tickets remaining.
    Bloody hell, 10 phases for 1,700 tickets!
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    if we sell out, as i expect, there wont be spare seats so better if you stick to your allocated spot. I am happy to chuck cuckoos out of my nest, same as i do on trains.
    Good luck with that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't remember, but from memory the away section is pretty crowded, so it's not as if there are acres of seats to spread out in
    Last time we were there we sold out the allocation and as usual got to the ground from the pub just in time for KO and when we walked up the stairs to go pitch side there were plenty of empty seats around there to choose from probably because the younger less experienced Charlton contingent (bless their cotton socks) had already gravitated towards the back. If you don’t want to sit/stand at the back there’s usually a choice to be found. 
  • Options
    543 tickets remain - only 6 sold in the last hour, i would advise anybody who wants a ticket to buy it today as the ticket office is closed tomorrow for in-person sales & closed on Thursday, except for online sales & there are problems with postal deliveries in some areas.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    IdleHans said:
    if we sell out, as i expect, there wont be spare seats so better if you stick to your allocated spot. I am happy to chuck cuckoos out of my nest, same as i do on trains.
    Good luck with that!

I do spend quite a lot of time in A&E as it happens
  • Options
    So basically phases 1-4 could be phase 1 and phases 5-9 could be phase 2. Then general sale as phase 3.

10 phases is crazy. We're not Leeds or Man U.
  • Options
    I’ve noticed with both the Oxford and MK games that an option appeared about collect at ground, is this a new thing or just where they expect facilities will allow this on a game by game basis 
  • Options
    Has anybody who ordered Oxford tickets last week received theirs in the post yet? 
  • Options
    Has anybody who ordered Oxford tickets last week received theirs in the post yet? 
    Yes, received last week.
  • Options
    The ones ordered Friday turned up this morning. 
  • Options
    Yes, arrived Monday
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    I’ve noticed with both the Oxford and MK games that an option appeared about collect at ground, is this a new thing or just where they expect facilities will allow this on a game by game basis 
    I hope so as i should pick mine up tonight.