Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pre-season Friendlies

Comments

• No Stockley 
    Unwell apparently 

• The trialist brothers on the bench today for Reading, both started in the week. 
  • Gomes on trial 

• Gomes on trial 

Source ;-) 
  • Beat Plymouth 4 1 today with goals from Clayden, Davison, Clare and Grabbon?
  • Addickted said:
    Beat Plymouth 4 1 today with goals from Clayden, Davison, Clare and Grabbon?
    You've potentially fallen for the same tweet that I did

When I asked the person who Grabbon was I got the reply "Grabbon your nuts" and they admitted it was made up 
  • Do not understand Fulham logic,why would their own fans pay £20.00 to watch a friendly against a league 1 side.
  • I don't get the logic of having a pre season friendly but not allowing away fans who literally live a few miles away.
  • I don't get the logic of having a pre season friendly but not allowing away fans who literally live a few miles away.
    Met Police and Sainsbury's
  • and past trouble
  • Sponsored links:

• Do not understand Fulham logic,why would their own fans pay £20.00 to watch a friendly against a league 1 side.
    they have to pay for the new stand.
  • Crusty54 said:
    Do not understand Fulham logic,why would their own fans pay £20.00 to watch a friendly against a league 1 side.
    they have to pay for the new stand.

They would have got more towards their stand if they had charged a tenner as far more would come.
  • There is no District line service (except Aldgate East to Upminster) on Saturday so getting to Fulham will be interesting.
  • Crusty54 said:
    There is no District line service (except Aldgate East to Upminster) on Saturday so getting to Fulham will be interesting.
    Waterloo to Putney.
    I don't get the logic of agreeing a derby pre-season friendly where the opposition then bar your fans from attending. If our fans aren't welcome, we should have found someone else to play.
  • All about us over at Colchester v Ipswich. Pigott, Bonne and Nouble have scored so far. 
    I don't get the logic of agreeing a derby pre-season friendly where the opposition then bar your fans from attending. If our fans aren't welcome, we should have found someone else to play.
    Maybe it was more for our players' benefit, not having to travel very far
  • NCR but fuck me;

• Do we have an away end and can you pay on the door! 
  • edited July 2021
    Crusty54 said:
    There is no District line service (except Aldgate East to Upminster) on Saturday so getting to Fulham will be interesting.
    Glad I came on here tonight then. Golfie Jnr is taking his girlfriend tomorrow- first match she's ever attended. No idea how how he's going to get there now. Living in Swanley our trains go into Victoria or Blackfriars. Will have to check the best way to get to Waterloo. 

Edit.

No problem. Just checked and we did the similar journey last time we played them. Train into Victoria, back out to Clapham Junc & then train to Putney. I wonder if the tube was f**ked last time too ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Is Ronnie on trial with the U18s? 
  • Quite a young team there, not unexpected with so many u23s with the first team.

Maidstone’s Jake Gallagher is one of Conor’s brothers.
  • Losing two nil
  • Vennings and Burstow pulled it back to 2 - 2 but now losing 3 - 2
  • Is this an indication of where Vennings is in the pecking order or minutes over being on the bench? 
  • No idea but it might be down to his role. Watson’s back up for Dobson, Gomes currently cover for Morgan and Dempsey for Clare? Probably more physical than Vennings?
  • Lost 4 - 2
  • might it be away as our pitch is having some work?
    Well, if you let @TCE exercise his dogs on the pitch what do expect ?
    😉
  • Adam Adam?
    Adam Adamant for older fans.

No idea who it's meant to be.

@Scoham or anyone, any names we've not seen before?
    Stewart Goddard Henry.