Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• I can get tickets.. but silly prices. Price trebled after last night! 
  • Cheapest Cat1 on ticombo 2585 now
    ... Bring it on 🤣🤣🤣
  • Confirmation of my ticket from The FA. €85. Bring on a very good Denmark team.
    Impressed with how many of our allocation are fans first or Cat 3. Makes a big difference as tickets can get extortionate at this point.
    Was having that conversation yesterday morning with a mate. As 1/3 of Wembley cannot be sold, I assumed UEFA would just bin the cheap seats and making everyone pay higher categories. Was very impressed to see they were still selling them
  • Confirmation of my ticket from The FA. €85. Bring on a very good Denmark team.
    Impressed with how many of our allocation are fans first or Cat 3. Makes a big difference as tickets can get extortionate at this point.
    Was having that conversation yesterday morning with a mate. As 1/3 of Wembley cannot be sold, I assumed UEFA would just bin the cheap seats and making everyone pay higher categories. Was very impressed to see they were still selling them
    Still need to do some sort of social distancing though dont they?
  • England Supporters Travel Club will have 8,500 going on sale to members 
  • Which is only a tad more than the Germany game, even though the capacity has gone up by 15k.
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    I can get tickets.. but silly prices. Price trebled after last night! 
    How much are we talking Dubai? 
  • I have tickets to both semis, I applied two years ago and lost my tickets for the second semi when they reduced the capacity, but was able to buy 4 more last week so we’ll chuffed! 
  • edited July 2021

Makes sense now as none of us could understand where we got it.

Shocking the pub has not communicated it to anyone. What is the point of the NHS app if no one gets told!?! Heard of a few more Eng fans in there who have tested positive and now missing the semi final.

They were also letting people in without checking in. So either a pub goer has spread it ( any Eng fan in theory should have been clear but I don’t trust the majority of them) or one of their staff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Question for England Supporters Travel Club Members:

(My brother and me are both in the ESTC)

My brother has got 4 tickets for the semi final, currently all in his name, that were acquired direct from UEFA.
    We're guaranteed 2 tickets via ESTC in the third sales window tomorrow morning.

I'm aware of this on the ESTC guidance:
    "If you have secured tickets by the UEFA General Sale then any tickets purchased in this sale may be cancelled."

Can he transfer the 4 UEFA tickets to friends and then buy our two via the ESTC? 

Grateful for any advice anyone can give me.
  • MrLargo said:
    Question for England Supporters Travel Club Members:

My brother has got 4 tickets for the semi final, currently all in his name, that were acquired direct from UEFA.

"If you have secured tickets by the UEFA General Sale then any tickets purchased in this sale may be cancelled."

Can he transfer the 4 UEFA tickets to friends and then buy our two via the ESTC? 

My brother has the same issue. I’ll ask and get back to you this afternoon.
  • Croydon said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Cheapest I can get is Cat 3 £1,600
  • MrLargo said:

Nice one, cheers
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Croydon said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Cheapest I can get is Cat 3 £1,600
    Christ 😅
  • edited July 2021
    The irony is I feel fine (other than a tickly cough) so far, but despite what many people are telling me, I could not go knowing I’m infected, it’s just not right. Done about 8 lateral flows now and all have a very feint line against the T, hence the pcr test yesterday morning to be sure.
    Sorry to hear that and hope all is well and you get the chance to go on Sunday if we get there.

I'm the same. Went on Tuesday. Drove and only went in a pub garden to try to reduce risk. Guaranteed tickets Wednesday and Sunday if we were to make it, but have tested positive this morning via LF (twice) and awaiting PCR result now. Didn't have any symptoms until this afternoon and now feeling a bit groggy and throaty. I've played a straight bat for the last year and a bit and toed every line and been to countless England games and several tournaments to build up to this moment and now it's not going to happen for me. Yes it's a risk to re-enter social contact but with the testing and vaccination requirements it should have been a relatively controlled one. The problem for you, me and I'm sure countless others is that people aren't playing by the rules.

All the best you're there to cheer us on on Sunday. I'll be in the dog house whatever happens!
  • MrLargo said:
    MrLargo said:

Nice one, cheers
    I have seen others in the same scenario receive email confirmation from ESTC that if the tickets are transferred out to another person before they are purchased using the ESTC access code then they won't be cancelled. However I appreciate you will probably want your own direct confirmation to be comfortable!
  • Think on sale on UEFA long wait to get in Same as before 
  • The irony is I feel fine (other than a tickly cough) so far, but despite what many people are telling me, I could not go knowing I’m infected, it’s just not right. Done about 8 lateral flows now and all have a very feint line against the T, hence the pcr test yesterday morning to be sure.
    Sorry to hear that and hope all is well and you get the chance to go on Sunday if we get there.

I'm the same. Went on Tuesday. Drove and only went in a pub garden to try to reduce risk. Guaranteed tickets Wednesday and Sunday if we were to make it, but have tested positive this morning via LF (twice) and awaiting PCR result now. Didn't have any symptoms until this afternoon and now feeling a bit groggy and throaty. I've played a straight bat for the last year and a bit and toed every line and been to countless England games and several tournaments to build up to this moment and now it's not going to happen for me. Yes it's a risk to re-enter social contact but with the testing and vaccination requirements it should have been a relatively controlled one. The problem for you, me and I'm sure countless others is that people aren't playing by the rules.

All the best you're there to cheer us on on Sunday. I'll be in the dog house whatever happens!
    Ahhh mate, that’s gutting. Sorry to hear that. My PCR is positive so def out of the semi as expected.
    Fingers crossed for your result mate.

As is often the case, a few bad apples ruin things for everyone else. This just happens to be something so important to us all that we have devoted an adult-hood of time, effort and money too, snatched away at the worst possible time.

I loved last night, but there was something that just didn’t make it feel the same due to this, which you can only appreciate if you go often.

Still, as my wife keeps reminding me today, it’s only football and we have our health when plenty don’t.

• Sponsored links:

• MrLargo said:
    MrLargo said:

Nice one, cheers
    I have seen others in the same scenario receive email confirmation from ESTC that if the tickets are transferred out to another person before they are purchased using the ESTC access code then they won't be cancelled. However I appreciate you will probably want your own direct confirmation to be comfortable!
    Thanks for the info mate, much appreciated.
  • Sorry to hear that @ISawLeaburnScore. Hope you feel better soon mate.
  • The irony is I feel fine (other than a tickly cough) so far, but despite what many people are telling me, I could not go knowing I’m infected, it’s just not right. Done about 8 lateral flows now and all have a very feint line against the T, hence the pcr test yesterday morning to be sure.

Ahhh mate, that’s gutting. Sorry to hear that. My PCR is positive so def out of the semi as expected.

As is often the case, a few bad apples ruin things for everyone else. This just happens to be something so important to us all that we have devoted an adult-hood of time, effort and money too, snatched away at the worst possible time.

I loved last night, but there was something that just didn’t make it feel the same due to this, which you can only appreciate if you go often.

Still, as my wife keeps reminding me today, it’s only football and we have our health when plenty don’t.

Eight of us went, my brother tested positive with COVID this morning. He's absolutely gutted as had  final tickets for two years.
  • Sorry to hear that @ISawLeaburnScore. Hope you feel better soon mate.
    Cheers Rodders. Hopefully as I haven't been out much in the last few days the effect on others is minimal, that's the main thing.
  • Some lad on twitter is selling cat 2 semi tickets for 1100 each
  • Croydon said:
    Some lad on twitter is selling cat 2 semi tickets for 1100 each
    Hope someone sees it and they get cancelled!
  • PopIcon said:
    The irony is I feel fine (other than a tickly cough) so far, but despite what many people are telling me, I could not go knowing I’m infected, it’s just not right. Done about 8 lateral flows now and all have a very feint line against the T, hence the pcr test yesterday morning to be sure.

Eight of us went, my brother tested positive with COVID this morning. He's absolutely gutted as had  final tickets for two years.
    Sorry to hear that. Gutting esp for your bro being the only one of your group. Although no saying more won’t follow. As ours were staggered. Best of luck mate.
  • Do you pass isolation by time of the final @organiser
  • Yes, day before, assuming my symtoms have gone. I barely have any now so should be okay. However I will keep a mask on, even in the stands and go out of my way to avoid people.

That’s if we make it of course.
  • Good to hear, those that have travelled as much as you have deserve a final.