Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Irish Addicks??

Comments

• Options
    If ya just log into facebook and search Irish Addicks, and click on groups it will pop up.  Sorry i wasnt sure if i put up the link if it bring you to the page logged in as me or not
  • Options
    Hi, is this group still active? Fan for years from Cork but only ever met one Addick fan in Ireland.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    You could be Celtic (that's with a hard 'C') Cousins to the Charlton Fans in Scotland group.
  • Options
    Hi, is this group still active? Fan for years from Cork but only ever met one Addick fan in Ireland.
    I’d be interested too.
    I’m in West Cork (Baltimore) & unless you’re him know one other fan in Cork.
  • Options
    You could be Celtic (that's with a hard 'C') Cousins to the Charlton Fans in Scotland group.
    Cheers
  • Options
    I’d be interested too.
    Cool. Hopefully we can identify a few more on here still and get something going, even in Munster!
  • Options
    I’d be interested too.
    Cool. Hopefully we can identify a few more on here still and get something going, even in Munster!
    Shocking to hear that kind of talk on a Sunday....
  • Options
    Jeeeesus, forgot I'd even set that up. Haven't been on here in years
  • Options
    Jeeeesus, forgot I'd even set that up. Haven't been on here in years
    Lol, let’s get it going again 😎
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If any of you decide you do want to set up a group, drop me an inbox message on here.

CAST will help publicise and I can put you in touch with the chair and secretary of Charlton Fans in Scotland to swap notes.
    Thanks Weegie!

I really think we should take advantage of this new era Irish Addicks?

G’wan! G’wan! G’wan ☘️❤️
  • Options
    el-pietro is as Irish as they come......he posts more on The House of Commons thread nowadays.
    A very intriguing character too and lives in Ireland.
  • Options
    @el-pietro you in lad?
  • Options
    If any of you decide you do want to set up a group, drop me an inbox message on here.

CAST will help publicise and I can put you in touch with the chair and secretary of Charlton Fans in Scotland to swap notes.
    Thanks Weegie!

I really think we should take advantage of this new era Irish Addicks?

G’wan! G’wan! G’wan ☘️❤️
    Will ya have a cup of tea?
  • Options

@guinnessaddick is that real?  AAjr would love one of those, what with having just got his Irish passport.
  • Options
    I'm in! 
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan.
  • Options

@guinnessaddick is that real?  AAjr would love one of those, what with having just got his Irish passport.
    Yeah, I designed it about 20 years ago, @TelMc32 had a batch made a few years back, not sure if he has any left.
  • Options
    I am also in Cork. As is my father. Not sure exactly what is being suggested here but I'm intrigued. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Best badge EVER!
    FACT 😘
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    I am also in Cork. As is my father. Not sure exactly what is being suggested here but I'm intrigued. 
    Wooooo hoooo!

Cork Addicks branch boi ☘️😘❤️
  • Options
    Is this the moment to mention that, although I hail from darkest Tyrone, my mother was from Fermoy?

Mind you, historically speaking, Tyrone-Cork alliances have not always been showered with success, he said, trying to avoid mention of Kinsale...
  • Options
    Live in USA but parents both Irishhailing  from Dublin. Mom was from Cabra and Dad from Swords....grew up in SE7 and SE3 until aged 24 moved to US. Was on a footie tour back in 2003 in Dublin with my American footie team and bumped into a Charlton fan from Swords who used to fly into City of London Airport for games. I don't know if he is on this thread
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Live in USA but parents both Irishhailing  from Dublin. Mom was from Cabra and Dad from Swords....grew up in SE7 and SE3 until aged 24 moved to US. Was on a footie tour back in 2003 in Dublin with my American footie team and bumped into a Charlton fan from Swords who used to fly into City of London Airport for games. I don't know if he is on this thread
    I know a Brian that lives in Swords and flys over for games.
  • Options

I had this on my rucksack for a while. It fell off and got lost when I was in Japan though. Anyone seen it before?
  • Options

I had this on my rucksack for a while. It fell off and got lost when I was in Japan though. Anyone seen it before?
    That's the Ivory Coast branch of the Charlton Irish supporters.
  • Options
    Is this the moment to mention that, although I hail from darkest Tyrone, my mother was from Fermoy?

Mind you, historically speaking, Tyrone-Cork alliances have not always been showered with success, he said, trying to avoid mention of Kinsale...
    Nowt wrong with an Ulster/Munster mix up (says the Cavan gal in Baltimore 😘😘)
  • Options

Hah! My Dad was born in Fermoy and still lives there. I was born in London but grew up in Fermoy.