Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Irish Addicks??

Comments

• If ya just log into facebook and search Irish Addicks, and click on groups it will pop up.  Sorry i wasnt sure if i put up the link if it bring you to the page logged in as me or not
  • Hi, is this group still active? Fan for years from Cork but only ever met one Addick fan in Ireland.
  • edited May 2021
    You could be Celtic (that's with a hard 'C') Cousins to the Charlton Fans in Scotland group.
  • Hi, is this group still active? Fan for years from Cork but only ever met one Addick fan in Ireland.
    I’d be interested too.
    I’m in West Cork (Baltimore) & unless you’re him know one other fan in Cork.
  • You could be Celtic (that's with a hard 'C') Cousins to the Charlton Fans in Scotland group.
    Cheers
    I’d be interested too.
    Cool. Hopefully we can identify a few more on here still and get something going, even in Munster!
    I’d be interested too.
    Cool. Hopefully we can identify a few more on here still and get something going, even in Munster!
    Shocking to hear that kind of talk on a Sunday....
  • Jeeeesus, forgot I'd even set that up. Haven't been on here in years
  • Jeeeesus, forgot I'd even set that up. Haven't been on here in years
    Lol, let’s get it going again 😎
  • Sponsored links:

• If any of you decide you do want to set up a group, drop me an inbox message on here.

CAST will help publicise and I can put you in touch with the chair and secretary of Charlton Fans in Scotland to swap notes.
    Thanks Weegie!

I really think we should take advantage of this new era Irish Addicks?

G’wan! G’wan! G’wan ☘️❤️
  • el-pietro is as Irish as they come......he posts more on The House of Commons thread nowadays.
    A very intriguing character too and lives in Ireland.
  • If any of you decide you do want to set up a group, drop me an inbox message on here.

CAST will help publicise and I can put you in touch with the chair and secretary of Charlton Fans in Scotland to swap notes.
    Thanks Weegie!

I really think we should take advantage of this new era Irish Addicks?

G’wan! G’wan! G’wan ☘️❤️
    Will ya have a cup of tea?

• @guinnessaddick is that real?  AAjr would love one of those, what with having just got his Irish passport.
  • I'm in! 
  • Sounds like a plan.

• @guinnessaddick is that real?  AAjr would love one of those, what with having just got his Irish passport.
    Yeah, I designed it about 20 years ago, @TelMc32 had a batch made a few years back, not sure if he has any left.
  • I am also in Cork. As is my father. Not sure exactly what is being suggested here but I'm intrigued. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Best badge EVER!
    FACT 😘
  • el-pietro said:
    I am also in Cork. As is my father. Not sure exactly what is being suggested here but I'm intrigued. 
    Wooooo hoooo!

Cork Addicks branch boi ☘️😘❤️
  • Is this the moment to mention that, although I hail from darkest Tyrone, my mother was from Fermoy?

Mind you, historically speaking, Tyrone-Cork alliances have not always been showered with success, he said, trying to avoid mention of Kinsale...
  • Live in USA but parents both Irishhailing  from Dublin. Mom was from Cabra and Dad from Swords....grew up in SE7 and SE3 until aged 24 moved to US. Was on a footie tour back in 2003 in Dublin with my American footie team and bumped into a Charlton fan from Swords who used to fly into City of London Airport for games. I don't know if he is on this thread
  • ct_addick said:
    Live in USA but parents both Irishhailing  from Dublin. Mom was from Cabra and Dad from Swords....grew up in SE7 and SE3 until aged 24 moved to US. Was on a footie tour back in 2003 in Dublin with my American footie team and bumped into a Charlton fan from Swords who used to fly into City of London Airport for games. I don't know if he is on this thread
    I know a Brian that lives in Swords and flys over for games.

• I had this on my rucksack for a while. It fell off and got lost when I was in Japan though. Anyone seen it before?

• I had this on my rucksack for a while. It fell off and got lost when I was in Japan though. Anyone seen it before?
    That's the Ivory Coast branch of the Charlton Irish supporters.
  • Is this the moment to mention that, although I hail from darkest Tyrone, my mother was from Fermoy?

Mind you, historically speaking, Tyrone-Cork alliances have not always been showered with success, he said, trying to avoid mention of Kinsale...
    Nowt wrong with an Ulster/Munster mix up (says the Cavan gal in Baltimore 😘😘)

Hah! My Dad was born in Fermoy and still lives there. I was born in London but grew up in Fermoy.