Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Irish Addicks??

124»

Comments

• Options
    Further to my earlier posts here is a few pictures of some of the framed shirts we have.
    Squad signed ( 14 players ) Ireland international shirt , long sleeved Adidas. The frame measures , Height 32in width 36in.
    Got to do a bit of research on it , what year do we think this is ? 

That jersey was 92-94 and I think Alan Kelly Jr first togged out for Ireland in 93 so I would guess around 93-94
  • Options
    Cheers SpicedAddick that is a great help.
  • Options
    3. Signed by Charlton captain Mark Kinsella

I remember when there were so many English in the Irish squad because of their grandparents, FAI was said to stand for 'Find Another Irishman'.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Live in USA but parents both Irishhailing  from Dublin. Mom was from Cabra and Dad from Swords....grew up in SE7 and SE3 until aged 24 moved to US. Was on a footie tour back in 2003 in Dublin with my American footie team and bumped into a Charlton fan from Swords who used to fly into City of London Airport for games. I don't know if he is on this thread
    I know a Brian that lives in Swords and flys over for games.
    He used to.
    He now lives over here.
    He's in my avatar picture if you want to look.
    Pod still travels over occasionally. 
    Both good blokes. 
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Live in USA but parents both Irishhailing  from Dublin. Mom was from Cabra and Dad from Swords....grew up in SE7 and SE3 until aged 24 moved to US. Was on a footie tour back in 2003 in Dublin with my American footie team and bumped into a Charlton fan from Swords who used to fly into City of London Airport for games. I don't know if he is on this thread
    He used to.
    He now lives over here.
    Both good blokes. 
    Yeah, he doesn’t live far from me,  I used to work with the fella who owed the house before Brian.

• Options
    ct_addick said:
    He used to.
    He now lives over here.
    Both good blokes. 
    Yeah, he doesn’t live far from me,  I used to work with the fella who owed the house before Brian.

He was with me and my lot last Saturday. About a dozen or so met up for a beer 
    Happy days.