Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another thought, another prayer

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Thoughts and prayers with you both.
  • Options
    Thoughts are with you.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your news, Bob. Give a collective Charlton Life hug to Jan. Horrible, horrible disease. I understand the torment you’re going through right now, I’ve been there myself. But stay strong and keep the faith. 
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you both. 
  • Options
    Heartfelt wishes and prayers to you both.
  • Options
    Hello Bob. This is very difficult for your wife, you and your family but nowadays the cure rate for cancer is so high. Just focus on that and stay as positive as you can. 
    All the very best. 

• Options
    Best wishes to Jan, you and your family & friends.
    Your family have a proven track record in such matters.
  • Options
    All the best Bob, our thoughts are with you and your family. You're going to be a great comfort and pillar of support for her, as you were for your son. 
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear that Bob. Best wishes to you and your family.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Positive thoughts and deepest prayers winging their way to Jan from Eynsford, Bob.
    All the best to you as well as it must be so difficult not being able to visit her for so long. She will undoubtedly be assured by the knowledge that her family and friends are loving her from afar.
  • Options
    So sorry to read this but in some ways good news as some treatment is underway.

I hope Jean, you and the two boys take some comfort from all the good wishes coming her way from me and many others on here I'm sure. ❤️
  • Options
    Somehow missed this thread at the beginning of the year Bob and so sorry to learn about this. I wish your wife all the very best with her treatment and my thoughts are with you and your family.
  • Options
    Very best wishes to Jan.
  • Options
    Horrible time for you Bob, thinking of you mate. Thoughts and prayers with your family.
  • Options
    Positive thoughts coming Jan's way!
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. 

My wife is a Munro so I know how tough and stubborn they can be when life throws a curve ball! Keep fighting Jan! 
  • Options
    Positive thoughts being sent Jan’s way Bob and thinking of you and the family. Stay strong and look after yourself as she will need you fighting fit when she comes home.
  • Options
    Best wishes for a positive outcome
  • Options
    All the best Bob.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey Bob, your family have had way more than your share of terrible luck health wise. Very best wishes to Jan and all of the family.
  • Options
    Very best wishes to your wife, you and your family. A horrible disease at anytime, but extra cruel now in keeping families apart. 

Stay busy and positive!
  • Options
    I missed this the first time around, so apologies but more importantly best wishes and thoughts from me to you all at this difficult time. Fingers crossed for the best and quickest outcome possible. 
  • Options
    I missed this thread up to now somehow, so I am sending you and your wife especially good wishes. Particularly feel for you both that you cannot visit her. Cross fingers for you both
  • Options
    Very best wishes for a positive outcome, Bob.
  • Options
    I also missed this thread the first time round. My best wishes to you and your wife and hope that her treatment is successful.
  • Options
    Sending bucketloads of positive energy to your wife Jan.
    And a huge cwtch for you Bob ❤️
  • Options
    One has to ask why we are put through so much agony and pain at times, life is such an unfair roller coaster for many of us.
    Can only echo what everyone has said Bob in that mine and everyone on CL have you, Jan and all the Munro family in our thoughts at this critical time.
  • Options
    All the very best for Mrs Munro in her treatment. I know you will look after her Bob just remember to look after yourself as well mate 
  • Options
    Sending positive thoughts and our best wishes to your good lady, yourself and your family.
    Take care
    Ray & Lynne