Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another thought, another prayer

12346»

Comments

• Great news Bob.  Wishing you both the very best.
  • Great stuff Bob , so glad the news is good 
  • Nice one Bob!
  • edited September 2020
    Had a shit day today. Hearing this cheered me up no end. Very happy for you and your soulmate Bob.
  • Bless you and your family Bob 
  • Great news Bob. 
  • Great to read Bob.  I completely missed the last post you put up about Jan going in on the 6th.  Wishing her a speedy recovery and you and Danny and Robert all the best
  • edited September 2020
    Hot Diggity Dog........that’s great news.🤗
  • Delighted to hear more good news in the fight against cancer. We all fight it one way or another.
  • Sponsored links:

• Congratulations on the good news. I hope your wife makes a speedy recovery.
  • Such fantastic news @bobmunro and I was rooting for your family all the way. I do have a question, and happy for you to DM me if you'd rather not say here... My mother in law has recently been diagnosed with myeloma, and has been offered what sounds like a very similar stem cell transfusion to your wife's. I just wanted to understand a bit more about it, because she's in two minds about it and having to stay in hospital for so long
  • There's only one thing in life more important than your health, that's the health of your nearest and dearest. Excellent news Bob. Best wishes with a full recovery. 
  • Fantastic news Bob!
  • That's great news Bob. So pleased for you and Jan.
  • Hi Bob
    I'm so sorry I missed this thread until now.
    I'm truly delighted for Jan, you and your whole family that the transplant has been successful. What hell Jan has been through on her own over the last few weeks. I'm sure she found strength from the amazing love of her family. 
    Fantastic news that puts everything into perspective and even the "Charlton miracle" totally into the shade.
    Very best wishes for Jan's full recovery and to all of you for a much happier future.
    Cheers
    PM