Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*** CharltonLife Poker Tournament - Call for Players for 2020 ***

Comments

• Options
    ...and me
  • Options
    If I can, I will be in 

• Options
    Still no Laptop, so unless poker stars have changed their format and i can play on phone or tablet I cant be in 
  • Options
    Still no Laptop, so unless poker stars have changed their format and i can play on phone or tablet I cant be in 

You have to have PC to play house games/private games on Pokerstars.

There is an app I use called PPPoker which Eltham Terrace Club are also using during lockdown. You can play that on mobile?

• Options
    I'm up for this
  • Options
    Also up for this 
  • Options
    Sorry guys its a no from me as I have joined another poker club on Pokerstars and we play 3 x times a week which is enough for me. 
  • Options
    If I can remember my password i'll give it another go.
  • Options
    Want the subject changed for this post? How about *** CharltonLife Poker Tournament - Call for Players for 2020 *** ?
  • Options
    I will play?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would love in, need to figure out if I can access it with a US bank account. 
  • Options
    I could well be up for this. 👍
  • Options
    I'm in!  Like Flynn!
  • Options
    I’m in
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Keen, depending on what time though
  • Options
    I am down for it, i am admin on the existing one so if we can get a date sorted happy to arrange. 

@sadiejane1981
    @oohaahmortimer

Let me work out who the old ones are and tag them to gauge interest. Started playing on sky again recently something to do, doing ok. 
  • Options
    Ok so going through old threads, people who have registered interest previously or played. The following information @sadiejane1981 posted for those looking to join here are the details: 

The CL poker league play on PokerStars and you WILL need to register. No monetary deposit is required. Unfortunately there are several locations where you will not be able to play from. USA and France based addicks are not allowed to play on PokerStars due to local laws. Also, PokerStars do not let people play home games on tablets or mobile devices. You will need play on a PC or Mac.

If you have not registered on PokerStars before it's simple;

-Download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab on the right hand list of icons
    -Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    -Enter the Club ID number: 19158
    -Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Anyone that hasn't played before, all charlton life members are welcome to join at anytime.

@Bedsaddick
    @ThreadKiller
    @ellisaddick
    @Alex Wright
    @Zinedine Bagheri
    @norwayaddick
    @paulie8290
    @Numbers
    @sunbury-addick
    @Jints
    @Indigo Joe
    @No.1 in South London
    @eaststandmike
    @WSS

• Options
    @JT
    @Super_Clive_Mendonca
    @Carl Leaburn
    @RedZed333
    @Addickted2TheReds
    @tajaddick
    @jazzyjazzyjazzy
    @shirty5
    @GRAY9
    @Blinkant
    @rina
    @alicwkd
    @cafcsinger
    @Nicholas
    @SantaClaus

I have no doubt missed a few names there, perfect time to get new members (let me know if you join i can approve) or even a regular game up and running again. 
  • Options
    I'm in 100%. Would be cool if we could do a league or something like that.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Would love in, need to figure out if I can access it with a US bank account. 
    I think you can, but would need some fancy VPN or something if you still live in the US. There will be a work around but i cant encourage anyone to break the law lol 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think you can only play in US if you're a New Jersey or Philadelphia resident.
  • Options
    Hello 
  • Options
    Thanks for the PM @johnnybev1987 I think as the group leader I’m the only one that can approve new members so tag me here if you want to join the home games team so I can log on and approve you 
  • Options
    I’m in
  • Options
    I'm in 100%. Would be cool if we could do a league or something like that.
    That would be great but it needs to be organised properly and maybe The old group needs to be deleted and a new one started ?
  • Options
    @sadiejane1981 I have applied to join the poker club :-)
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    @sadiejane1981 I have applied to join the poker club :-)
    That was quick. As soon as I pry my laptop back off of my daughter I’ll approve lol 
  • Options
    I think we need to work out a date... i imagine as its lockdown this should be easier than it has been in the past. 

Whos going to arrange or do another thread? @sadiejane1981
    @DoctorCharlton

good to see people are keen, i reckon we should get one going one night this week as a feeler and maybe sunday? or just sunday
  • Options

Definitely mate, happy to setup a new thread and keep @sadiejane1981 format.

One question, what stakes did you guys play for back then?

• Options
    I think we need to work out a date... i imagine as its lockdown this should be easier than it has been in the past. 

Whos going to arrange or do another thread? @sadiejane1981
    @DoctorCharlton

good to see people are keen, i reckon we should get one going one night this week as a feeler and maybe sunday? or just sunday
     Most people are stuck at home so I see no reason why we can’t have a couple a week .