Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*** CharltonLife Poker Tournament - Call for Players for 2020 ***

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I’ll set it up for you but I can’t do games that early I have special needs kids to look after so wouldn’t be able to play until they are in bed. Also on Thursday the other half will need to use his lap top to remotely access the radio station to pause it and play applause at 8pm so no can do for me. Let me know the format you would all like....

Max Players per table, stakes, speed, knockout or regular and blind intervals etc and I’ll get it set up. I’ve accepted all new players that have applied 
  • Options
    @sadiejane1981  I am ok for any stakes etc - I am sure others will set sensible limits etc they want to play within.   Maybe next week we aim for a later time when you can play too?
  • Options
    i might be wrong... but cant i set up a table? We need to decide stakes really. I think as a tester $3.30 / $5.50 just standard format for now 2k chips
  • Options
    Good for me @johnnybev1987
  • Options
    All set up for you I’ll start a new thread. 
  • Options
    Is this still on -  would like to join - pointers to how?
    (used to be in the Exeter Poker Club back along)

@Coyotejohn1947
  • Options
    Is this still on -  would like to join - pointers to how?
    (used to be in the Exeter Poker Club back along)

@Coyotejohn1947
    Hi mate, see this thread:

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/88922/charlton-life-poker-tournament-7th-may-6pm-all-welcome#latest

we played last night but no doubt a new game will be soon, and it’ll be on this thread 👍🏻 
  • Options
    Any sign of a Sunday night tournament like the old days?
  • Options
    Sorry mate I dont really check Charlton life over weekends when we arent playing lol if people want it I can set one up. Might be a bit late now... what days can people do this week?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ve not played before but interested, can play most nights & times
  • Options
    Sorry mate I dont really check Charlton life over weekends when we arent playing lol if people want it I can set one up. Might be a bit late now... what days can people do this week?
    Any night but Wednesday
  • Options
    Any night for me 
  • Options
    I’ve not played before but interested, can play most nights & times
    I've heard that before!!

• Options
    Just downloaded PokerStars and lost my 1st £6, :) very quickly 
    you have no worries 

• Options
    Any night for me at the minute however 8pm starts suit me better and I used to love the Sunday night games we had. Poker & Sundays nights go together. 
  • Options
    I’d defo be interested, bit later in the eve too as kids need to be sorted 
  • Options
    any future games on the horizon?
  • Options
    played on this site last night with a few lads I used to play poker with, we just played the single fee $5.50 entry and auto buy in for another 3k chips. Took a bit of getting used to doing that and Zoom'ing.

very fast paced but was good fun once I got the hang of it.
  • Options
    Was going to keep my bankroll on stars for CL games only but I've been tempted to give that Grand Tour a go.