Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gremlins on the site

Morning All

Not sure if everyone is having the same issues as me at the moment:

1.  Threads not updating when you have read them meaning you don’t know where to go back into them to catch up. 

2. double (treble?) spacing between lines - the player marks thread is particularly bad.

3. quoted text now showing in really light font that is hard to see for blind old buggers like me. 

Accessing on an iPhone X. Assume it’s generic and MODs are in the case?

hugs

SB

Comments

• Same here. 
  • Hopefully, somebody will roll back any changes that have been made. Making the whole site unusable.
  • Same ... on the most important day in the clubs history, I could only access the site on my phone through the link on the CL Twitter account 
  • Just dont throw water at them else the problems will multiply
  • Every time I click on Roland Out to go back to forum I am logged out. But when I click back on my tablet everything is fine.
  • All we want is civilisation...
  • edited December 2019
    @happyvalley The "Roland out" link takes you to https://forum.charltonlife.com/ (as do the Forum and Categories links at the top of the page) If you've been connecting to https://charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com/ usually, then your original logged in status doesn't transfer over when you switch to the other URL.
    If you want to stay on the version you're currently using, click on the Home or Troubleshooting/General Charlton etc links under the comment box, or the Charlton Life logo on the top left.
    Your getting confused with a chip pan fire! 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• It's either Millwall or West Ham 
  • Defo seems to be a problem.
    Certainly do not feed them after midnight, not sure when after you can continue to feed them, so maybe just don't feed them. 
  • How do you turn them off and on again?
  • Surely there must be some kind of Gizmo that can fix these issues?
  • Something's going on here 
    The font all a bit moody and the writing looks faded 
    have i missed some announcement or this all getting hushed through while takeover thread gets laid to rest 
    well it hasn't worked i've clocked it and its wank
  • edited January 2020
    Something's going on here 
    have i missed some announcement or this all getting hushed through while takeover thread gets laid to rest 

Glad it’s not just me that noticed the type is faded. Thought my eyes were going for a second.
  • At least it's not Comic Sans font.
  • I prefer the new font. Don’t fix it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Thread title is a bit rude imo

His name is Elfsborg
  • The font is good . Keep it 
  • Something's going on here 
    Typical. We'll sign Messi and won't be able to read it
  • Every time I click on Roland Out to go back to forum I am logged out. But when I click back on my tablet everything is fine.
    I didn’t know you could press Roland Out to return to the forum.  So he is useful after all.

no problems for me and my iPad by the way.
  • The font is actually better.

• I know there’s been another thread on this - but why not just change it to Roland’s Gone
  • +1 for new font. Much better. 
  • Not as faded now , unless i've just got used to it
  • Dont mind the font change. But I am still getting the odd thread sending me to the most recent post rather than the first post I haven't read when I click on it. 

Bit fraustrating. It's been happening on and off for a week or so. Happened just now with the 'memories of the takeover thread' thread.