Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Montenegro / Kosovo

Comments

• Winks Ox and Barkeley should be our midfield 
    Barkley? Have a day off. Maddison deserves it
  • If Jordan Henderson rested or injured?
    Suspended
    Thanks, forgot about that
  • aliwibble said:
    Well we're really missing Sterling here, aren't we? :-)
    He'll be GUTTED he's not playing against this lot!

Indeed I can't imagine Kane playing more than 60 minutes, the perfect chance to get Tammy amongst the goals
  • edited November 2019
    Bet we dont beat the 9 we got against Luxembourg in 1980 (?). I was there for that one. Big Mac got a few that evening from what I recall. 
    Barkley was our best player against Bulgaria. He was also our best player when he come on against Czech Republic. Maddison hasn’t made an appearance for England yet. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for players in from etc but some players turn it on in an England shirt and Barkley is one of them. So no, I won’t have a day off.
  • edited November 2019
    Bet we dont beat the 9 we got against Luxembourg in the early 80's. I was there for that one. Big Mac got a few that evening from what I recall. 
    Bit before my time, but I’m pretty sure he scored 5. 
  • Bet we dont beat the 9 we got against Luxembourg in 1980 (?). I was there for that one. Big Mac got a few that evening from what I recall. 
    I think Blisset got a hat trick. MacDonald got 5 v Cyprus once, don't think he played v Lux.
  • 7 rows back from my play off seat

• Anyone else feel like the main camera is really shaking or are my eyes knackered?
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone else feel like the main camera is really shaking or are my eyes knackered?
    I’ve just said the same thing to my Missus. Thought I was going blind in the first half. 
  • edited November 2019
    Anyone else feel like the main camera is really shaking or are my eyes knackered?
    I’ve just said the same thing to my Missus. Thought I was going blind in the first half. 
    It can send you blind according to my old Biology teacher, concentrate on the football mate 😉.
  • What a great time to make your debut
    Barkley was our best player against Bulgaria. He was also our best player when he come on against Czech Republic. Maddison hasn’t made an appearance for England yet. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for players in from etc but some players turn it on in an England shirt and Barkley is one of them. So no, I won’t have a day off.
    Anything Barkley can do, Maddison can do better. Trippier has done well for England, doesn’t mean he should start over TAA.
    Anything Barkley can do, Maddison can do better. Trippier has done well for England, doesn’t mean he should start over TAA.
    Maddison hadn’t kicked a ball at international level until 5 mins ago, but apparently he can do better than Barkley. I’ll have to take your word for it.
  • Good finish.
  • That's a handball.
    Maddison hadn’t kicked a ball at international level until 5 mins ago, but apparently he can do better than Barkley. I’ll have to take your word for it.
     I'll wait to see it personally.

So far he's misplaced every forward ball and the side way ones have been very easy... Oh and he's given away a foul.

Doesn't say he will not be able to meet singers assumptions but we've heard it all before, especially about England midfielders.
  • And another pointless foul.
  • Hand ball by Sancho for the last goal, no VAR then, not that it will affect the final outcome.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why the fuck were people booing Gomez???
  • Gomez get booed?
  • Sterling clapping Gomez.

Outrageous.
  • Gomez get booed?
    Fucking morons mate
  • Was Gomez getting booed or was Sterling on the big screen? If Gomez was getting booed then absolute morons.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Was Gomez getting booed or was Sterling on the big screen? If Gomez was getting booed then absolute morons.
    Nah was definitely Gomez being booed

Odd that he's gone into the Midfield though...
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Was Gomez getting booed or was Sterling on the big screen? If Gomez was getting booed then absolute morons.

RB isn't he?
  • Winks is class
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

RB isn't he?
    Yep, TAA has gone into midfield.