Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Montenegro / Kosovo

Comments

• Options
    Glad Rice isn’t starting. Thought Maddison would be in over Mount.  I was going to do Maddison first scorer so suppose it will have to be Mount now.
  • Options
    If Jordan Henderson rested or injured?
  • Options
    If Jordan Henderson rested or injured?
    Suspended
  • Options
    Part of me hopes we slip up tonight to take it to the last day as I fly out to Albania tomorrow morning for the Kosovo game.
  • Options
    Part of me hopes we slip up tonight to take it to the last day as I fly out to Albania tomorrow morning for the Kosovo game.
    I hope not... the way Kosovo played in Southampton I see Sunday being a very difficult game - Not to mention they'll be chasing a win if they get a favourable result against Czech Republic tonight

Means they wont even have to go through the Play-Offs
  • Options
    Loving the Montenegro 🇲🇪 national anthem.
  • Options
    What a lovely move and finish!!
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Play these Full back every game they are fit. 
    Absolutely.

and Winks. His breaking up of play is excellent. He’s like a premier league Cullen.
  • Options
    2 assists from Chilwell. Offers so much more than Rose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Moldova beating France
  • Options
    Another assist from Chilwell

Thought his free kick didnt have enough on it and was going into the wrong area for us to score from at first

Been a bit concerned with his defending though - Montenegro have had a bit of joy going up against him
  • Options
    Moldova beating France
    If France dont top their Group then they wont be top seeds for the draw so might end up with us for example...
  • Options
    2 assists from Chilwell. Offers so much more than Rose.
    Make that 3.
  • Options
    Worked late :-( hope to catch the 2nd half. 

Not seen goals but Chilwell is really growing on me as a player. Doubt we’ll ever see Rose there again (not sorry)
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Oh well can confirm that all three England group games will be at Wembley next summer now

14th | 19th | 23rd June are the dates of our games at the Euros
  • Options
    Too easy, they are shit.
  • Options
    It’s getting boring now - get Dier back in the team.  I miss the days of getting up the pitch and passing backwards when we are leading 1-0. 
  • Options
    Great save Pickford... Dont know how he kept that out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Got a feeing Reece James might have a say in a year or two...

Spoilt for choice @ Right-Back

Less so at Left-Back
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    What have Montenegro done to deserve this?

I know the England players were pissed against Bulgaria but cmon, be nice lads

Although its why I said that Sterling needs to be careful - Drop out of the England team for whatever reason and your not going to find it easy getting back in
  • Options
    Montenegro have adopted the  Charlton style of defending set pieces
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Got a feeing Reece James might have a say in a year or two...

Spoilt for choice @ Right-Back

Less so at Left-Back
    Shame Luke Shaw can’t stay fit for any length of time. 
  • Options
    Honestly the best attacking team we have. Maddison for Mount and Sterling for Sancho/Rashford and we’re in a great position at last. 
  • Options
    Bit disappointed that Chilwell wasn’t involved in the 4th.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Laddick01 said:
    Honestly the best attacking team we have. Maddison for Mount and Sterling for Sancho/Rashford and we’re in a great position at last. 
    Im gonna be pissed if Maddison dont play today and doesnt start against Kosovo - Are we good enough defensively... thats the big question for next summer
  • Options
    Jesus wept... We've not played 40mins yet
  • Options
    Well we're really missing Sterling here, aren't we? :-)
  • Options
    Starting to look unlikely now