Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Team for the toolbox...

Comments

• Any chance of Taylor making the bench? 

I'd say there's an excellent chance he'll be on there, even if there's little intention of him actually appearing
    He was in bluewater at 11am yesterday , I saw him in Pret ,  no idea if it’s a day off or he’s just not up to full training yet but I reckon he won’t be on bench 
  • A time machine then
    Yashin
    Carlos
    Moore
    Beckenbaur
    Cafu
    Iniesta
    Scholes
    Maradona
    Ronaldo
    Messi
    Best

comfortable 4-0 defeat.

But what if they catch us on an off day?
  • Any chance of Taylor making the bench? 

He'll come on in the 94th minute to take a penalty , the scores tied at 0 - 0 , walk up casually from the edge of the penalty area , the tension unbearable , the crowd going crazy ..................................................

............ and miss it !

• Taylor gets his transfer to Brentford on January 1st after being hounded out of club for the miss... Scores a hat-trick against us at Griffin Park and goes on to win promotion and establish himself as a Premier League striker

Bonne gets injured whilst on international duty with Zimbabwe with Frank Nouble signed as his replacement; come February Charlton dont win again which sees Lee Bowyer sacked along with Johnnie Jackson and Steve Gallen - Wim de Corte returns to the club as Manager, resulting in an immediate return to League One
  • edited November 2019
    Positive, funny bunch on this thread alert, ref: 2 above responses, first one was funny :)
  • edited November 2019
    Millwall have a few people injured and ill...

• I'd take a lot of that with a pinch of salt, much like most of LB's comments in the run up around injuries etc
  • Millwall have a few people injured and ill...

I've always said that the Spanners were a sick bunch ...
  • I'd take a lot of that with a pinch of salt, much like most of LB's comments in the run up around injuries etc
    Agreed, mind games.
  • Sponsored links:

• We could have a fully fit and available squad and we would still wind up holding the shitty end of the stick with this lot. 
  • Millwall ground too big for them!,how many times a season do they get over 18,000?,plus it holds 20,000.
  • edited November 2019
    Phillips
    Oshilaja - Lockyer - Sarr
    Pratley
    Gallagher - Cullen
    Aneke
    Leko - Bonne

ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

CAFC 1-5 MFC
  • Millwall ground too big for them!,how many times a season do they get over 18,000?,plus it holds 20,000.
    Yeah we can really talk... FFS
    Holds 20000 but due to seating restrictions a sell out is about 17500
    Holds 20000 but due to seating restrictions a sell out is about 17500

Ok
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Phillips
    Pratley
    Gallagher - Cullen
    Aneke
    Leko - Bonne

ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

CAFC 1-5 MFC
    Only got 10 players, let’s hope that’s not an omen.
  • Sage said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Phillips
    Pratley
    Gallagher - Cullen
    Aneke
    Leko - Bonne

ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

CAFC 1-5 MFC
    Only got 10 players, let’s hope that’s not an omen.
    I assumed Pearce to get a red in the first minute.
  • I really hope that Lyle is not involved on Saturday, far better for him to have a further 2 weeks recovery and be fit for the rest of the season/until the window opens**

** delete as appropriate
  • Sponsored links:

• If we were to beat them (don’t laugh...) would you prefer to beat them away or at The Valley? 

Hopefully we have a fully fit squad to select from in the return fixture.
  •             Phillips 
    Solly  Pearce  Lockyer  Sarr
    Oshilaga cullen Pratley  Purrington 
    Gallagher  Kayal Aneke 
       Bonne   Leco.

4 4 3 2 formation. 
    We win at the toolbox at last.
    I’d play Amos next to Phillips as well. 
  • Dizzle said:
    If we were to beat them (don’t laugh...) would you prefer to beat them away or at The Valley? 

Hopefully we have a fully fit squad to select from in the return fixture.
    Both
  • Two more sleeps people 😌
  • Thinking of drinking at Fourpure brewery pre match. I imagine it will get Rammo but planning to get there for opening (11.00). 

• Jon Bank's tweet, he has called us Nigels 😂
  • Not a lot of variety to choose from,but I do think it is about time Aneke got a chance,play him from the start,hope he has a blinder and goes down in folk law as our match winner.
  • Nope 
    Stuwall's box or has that been sold?