Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team for the toolbox...

12346»

Comments

• Options

An embarrassing affair for all concerned.

Not sure what's worse, though. A grown man using the phrase 'boooooom' or someone thinking you can fit 20k supporters in a stadium with a circa 17,500 capacity.

• Options
    edited November 2019

Phillips

Solly, Lockyer, Pearce, Purrington

Cullen, Pratley

Leko, Aneke, Gallagher

Bonne

I wasn't sure about Otzumer, I think we would do better having someone more physical ala Aneke, although he will need to step up. Although Leko is inconsistent, I think his pace on the counter will be useful. Back 6 pick themselves really unless we change formation. Pearce/ Sarr, is normally depending on the opposition but here we need our captain and we will need him for the aerial battles.

• Options
    Id start Aneke too and like your line up

Just unsure as Bowyer hasnt really started him much so dont see why that would change come Saturday
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dizzle said:
    If we were to beat them (don’t laugh...) would you prefer to beat them away or at The Valley? 

Hopefully we have a fully fit squad to select from in the return fixture.
    Both
    Obviously. But if you had to choose whether we beat them just the once. At the Valley or the shitbox? 
  • Options

An embarrassing affair for all concerned.

Not sure what's worse, though. A grown man using the phrase 'boooooom' or someone thinking you can fit 20k supporters in a stadium with a circa 17,500 capacity.

😂😂 Brilliant, that did make me chuckle 🖒
  • Options
    20,146 seats = capacity 17,500 
  • Options

20,146 seats available with no seating restrictions.

17,500 (approximately) seats available to purchase after having seating restrictions applied. The vast majority of restricted seats are in the away end due to some away followings not being able to behave themselves.

• Options

17,500 (approximately) seats available to purchase after having seating restrictions applied. The vast majority of restricted seats are in the away end due to some away followings not being able to behave themselves.

Did Leeds get the whole away stand?
  • Options

Did Leeds get the whole away stand?

No, because they also can't be trusted.
  • Options

Pot, Kettle...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I thought it was more about the extra policing/stewarding and the discrepancy over who is going to pay for it?
  • Options

I thought it was more about the extra policing/stewarding and the discrepancy over who is going to pay for it?
    Club pay for any extra policing in the ground and sometimes it’s just not worth the extra cost 
  • Options
    This has nothing to do with extra costs or potential trouble. Just Millwall trying to reduce the atmosphere in the away end. We should give them just the top of the JS stand when they visit next year to even things out! COYA
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    It’s such a tough one 
    do we try to out battle them 
    or outplay them or mix of both 
    bowyer as he has said has already said his team and therefore I believe with him knowing the importance of a derby Solly will start although if we play a back five which I believe we will then I feel oshijala is a lot better in that wing back role

team I want 

Phillips 

oshialja  Lockyer pratley Pearce Purrington

Cullen Gallagher Kayal

Otzumer 
                                       Bonne 

with bench of 
    AMB
    Sarr
    solly
    lapslie
    aneke
    leko
    taylor/Davison

team Im expecting for some reason
                           Phillips

solly Lockyer Pearce Sarr Purrington 
                   Cullen Pratley Gallagher 
                          Leko bonne 

bench
    AMB
    Lapslie
    oshilaja
    kayal
    otzumer
    aneke
    taylor/Davison

Whatever 11 COYRs
  • Options
    I remember being at the Toolbox for a game with my Hartlepool mate (Jamie O'Hara was playing on loan from Spurs, so must have been about 2005?) and there were about 30 'people' on either side of the home sides facing the away end who just spent the whole game goading the Hartlepool fans with things like cut throat signs etc - i'm sure they didnt watch one minute of the game , and the stewards did eff all.