Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

Oh shit, it's turning into a beer thread now. Just sell up you pathetic old scrote.

There's just not a grain of truth in this thread anymore. I might hop over to another thread while this one cascades into nonsense. It'll be a real triumph when RD does finally sell though. Ale drink to that.
  • Options
    Oh oh beer puns now
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Oh shit, it's turning into a beer thread now. Just sell up you pathetic old scrote.

There's just not a grain of truth in this thread anymore. I might hop over to another thread while this one cascades into nonsense. It'll be a real triumph when RD does finally sell though. Ale drink to that.
    I should not bother on one site, you will not be welcome by their leader

Fuck Charlton Life it's a toilet that isn't shy of a dick head or two.

Just had a look. He can talk. Bexley Boy on the dark side seems to think Muir won't be chairman.
  • Options
    Nearly 1pm.....
  • Options
    Who is FORD and why have we believed him when he said that there is a 1pm conference?
  • Options
    10 minutes guys
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dizzle said:

Who is FORD and why have we believed him when he said that there is a 1pm conference?

Has anyone believed him?
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Dizzle said:

• Options
    Dizzle said:

Who believed him...........I didn't
  • Options
    Macronate said:

After yesterday's declarations of truth from two trusted posters, I arranged an impromptu party, flying in various members of the family from Canada, Swaziland, the Falkland Islands, Tibet and Cornwall.

We are all waiting here with baited breath in anticipation of this monumental announcement.

Thank you so much to those two posters, who I don't want to embarrass by mentioning their user names until after the press conference.

Yes, each of those countries are far-flung and remote.
    It probably takes longer to get from Cornwall to London, than it does from Tibet.

• Options
    Where's the press conference we were promised @FORD?
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Ermmmm......exactly who has believed him, I haven’t seen any posts supporting that view?
  • Options

13.01 Back to work everyone.

Work on a Friday afternoon? - No chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Tend to spend Friday afternoon using the lunch time drink buzz to move stuff off my desk onto someone else’s for the weekend and leave early.

Would love to nip off at lunch time but three more or less half days this week already are holding me back
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Henry?
  • Options
    #falsehorizon853
  • Options
    My guess is @ford will never be heard from again on here
  • Options
    Just me fooled then

• Options

Not a fan of tardiness #Muirout

Years since I watched Dr Who.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Taxi_Lad said:

Oh oh beer puns now

Don’t lose your head.
  • Options
    Talal said:

seth plum said:

Has there been any noticeable difference at the club with no CEO?

Yeah things have improved.
    Bowyer got us into the play offs.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!