Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Il be Bream'ing from ear to ear if it goes ahead...

Carp'e Diem...!!, hopefully 1pm tomoz for a start...
  • Options
    Who is @ford , and is he right?
  • Options

I've heard from my sources that it's a ''DONE DEAL''

Stay tuned!

Oh dear... I wasn't clear enough this was a joke. I thought the words 'done deal' were a give away!

(Although this does prove - as somebody else said on here earlier - after 800 pages none of us really know what is going on)

Stop believing everything you're all told, would have thought after 800 pages we'd all have learnt that done deal means jack on here.

Bring on the flags...
  • Options
    FORD said:

Done...1pm announcement scheduled.

Looks like all the focus will be on tomorrow then
  • Options
    What have myself and @FORD done.

This thread is chaos
  • Options

FORD said:

I'm not so sure mate, sounds like a red herring and that ain't no pun
  • Options

FORD said:

Fiesta time it is then.
  • Options
    @JoshrewCAFC and @FORD , is it a wind up, or is there summin going down tomorrow at 13:00?
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    seth plum said:

What are the times of flight departures to Australia tomorrow?
    There must be some Sherlocks on here who want to find out.
    There is a Quantas out of Heathrow at 9.15 tomorrow evening.
    Mind you, have to check in at 7.15, and also leave a couple of hours to comfortably get to the airport.
    So need to leave the Valley at 5.15pm.
    If there is no press conference by 3pm then it may not be tomorrow.
    Pure speculation on my part.

He’ll be traveling First Class, which means a chauffeured limo from anywhere in London to Heathrow, plus he wouldn’t have to check in 2 hours before departure, more like an hour or even a bit less.
    He could even get a chopper from Battersea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hmmm.

We plan to be at the Kent v Glamorgan match in Canterbury tomorrow ( I KNOW ! It's odds on to rain! ) so an announcement is bound to happen.

Hope someone might text me as I doubt it will be relayed over the tannoy....
  • Options
    Have the Aussies been quite smart here? Tomorrow is the 20th Anniversary of THAT play-off match!
    Sir Clive Mendonca Day!
  • Options

seth plum said:

Mind you, have to check in at 7.15, and also leave a couple of hours to comfortably get to the airport.

He’ll be traveling First Class, which means a chauffeured limo from anywhere in London to Heathrow, plus he wouldn’t have to check in 2 hours before departure, more like an hour or even a bit less.
    Fair point, but is is also the start of a Bank Holiday weekend, and half term, so there will be a great swirl of people everywhere.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Captain Birdseye was the last investor and he's given the green light hence the announcement tomorrow.

Fish fingers available at the ground from next season.

• Options

seth plum said:

Private jet, surely?

Although probably one of these - all he can now afford!

• Options
    I’m happy to take him to Heathrow (mates rates) if someone can get word to him :wink:
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

It’s there a way this thread can be closed until something actually happens . It’s so annoying that look for the the first time today and there are 100’s of new comments. most of which are total nonsense.

Hundreds plus one
    Make that plus two
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redskin said:

There's not a single person in 800 pages who's known exactly what is going on and when - assuming it does - the club will be sold and to whom.However, everyone on this and all the other sites, and those blissfully unaware of them, will know with absolute certainty is when it is officially confirmed by the club itself.
    In the mean time carry on pissing your knickers.

Surely that deserves a promote
  • Options

I've heard from my sources that it's a ''DONE DEAL''

Stay tuned!

Oh dear... I wasn't clear enough this was a joke. I thought the words 'done deal' were a give away!

(Although this does prove - as somebody else said on here earlier - after 800 pages none of us really know what is going on)

Stop believing everything you're all told, would have thought after 800 pages we'd all have learnt that done deal means jack on here.

Bring on the flags...
    love it !! been busy all evening & spent the last 20 mins reading thd last 6 pages. When I read your first post & the subsequent outpourings of joy I just thought.."anyone could post that for a laugh" and disregarded it.

I'm glad if fooled some people. Makes up for all the juvenile fish puns.

fwiw I believe @JamesSeed. It might not happen tomorrow but it's close, very close.
  • Options

Captain Birdseye was the last investor and he's given the green light hence the announcement tomorrow.

@blackpool72 won’t be pleased that you have posted a picture of him.
  • Options

@blackpool72 won’t be pleased that you have posted a picture of him.
    I thought we were all to remain anonymous over here.
  • Options

seth plum said:

In that case, keep an eye out for one of these today...
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    JamesSeed said:

Breaking news coming folks !

I'm not getting excited. I'll believe it when I see it.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

It’s there a way this thread can be closed until something actually happens . It’s so annoying that look for the the first time today and there are 100’s of new comments. most of which are total nonsense.

@Bedsaddick don't bother with this thread if you just want news of the takeover, that's what the bitesize one is for. All of life's rich tapestry is found herein, and fish.
  • Options

I think we need a list of all the George Cross recipients.

The only one I've visited is Malta.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!