Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nigella Lawson

Comments

• er that was 17 hours ago sausage.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]er that was 17 hours ago sausage.[/quote]

What a div !
  • er stop picking on suzi - if you know whats good for you....
  • You dont scare me
  • Shag run away run away while u stil can !!!!

be afraid be very afriad
  • I've had a drink and I've got 1905 on my side
  • I swear Tavern has got shorter you know ! i would have thought with all them there headlocks he would be a bout 9 foot 7 now.
  • [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]You dont scare me

A Curb-It/Tavern tag team is not to be sniffed at....

Tavern, you still got that Lonsdale sweatshirt from Bristol City away....dont forget I have photographic evidence :-)
  • Curb_it> ahh, you must have started drinking before you went out then!!
  • Nigella, A few years back yes but not after all that bottox.
  • Sponsored links:

• but doesnt anthony worrall thompson stir your juices suzi? or is it just me...?

taverns not listening as he's actually working but i cant fight my own battles. Outside shag.
  • WSSWSS
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Outside shag.
    Thats a bit forward.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]but doesnt anthony worrall thompson stir your juices suzi? or is it just me...?

taverns not listening as he's actually working but i cant fight my own battles. Outside shag.

the only thing he stirs is nausea.
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]but doesnt anthony worrall thompson stir your juices suzi? or is it just me...?

CAN'T fight your own battles does that say ?

Bit cold outside love
  • Anyone else watching her on BBC2 now?????

A real mix of feelings going on here...
  • Don't see what all the fuss is personally. . . . . . . . . *collapses*
  • what a honey, got everything a good man needs in a woman
  • But you'd think she'd by a cardy that fits though eh? . . . .
  • F*** the cardy
  • i watched that last night and it made me cringe!! Ive never seen any of her programmes.

i can see the sex appeal dont get me wrong as she's definitely very much all woman - gorgeous in fact ... but it was the over the top flowery words to describe her dishes, ingredients. OK ok, so none of you were actually listening to what she was saying i suppose?

But how anyone can fancy any offspring of Nigel Lawson i dont know...
  • Sponsored links:

• Body to die for, but a complete numbnuts otherwise, she does my head in.
  • "i can see the sex appeal dont get me wrong as she's definitely very much all woman - gorgeous in fact ... but it was the over the top flowery words to describe her dishes, ingredients. OK ok, so none of you were actually listening to what she was saying i suppose?"

Eh? She speaks??

oh.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i watched that last night and it made me cringe!! Ive never seen any of her programmes.

i can see the sex appeal dont get me wrong as she's definitely very much all woman - gorgeous in fact ... but it was the over the top flowery words to describe her dishes, ingredients. OK ok, so none of you were actually listening to what she was saying i suppose?

But how anyone can fancy any offspring of Nigel Lawson i dont know...[/quote]........I press the mute button personsally, any woman that has her looks and figure, and cooks slike that, ticks my boxes
  • And when she licks her fingers.......
  • her top got lower and lower as the programme went on!

why do they film it and always put things in the way? who did the spoof version of her show?

that cheese, egg, bread thing she cooked looked marvellous if anyone noticed!
  • edited December 2008
    last night I asked if she was married to Dennis Lawson!

edited to say:

this is now funnier because I thought she was married to Dennis Lawson (not nigel lawson), Dec said "he presents "it'll be alright on the night"" so obviously thought I was wrong, but just realised that that is Dennis Norden, and Denis Lawson is the actor that was in Holby/Casulty or something.

So turns out, Nigel Lawson is her dad not her husband. Oh we do have a laugh in our house.
  • SUZI, I don't understand why you keep refering to food, although I did notice last night she spent some time in the kitchen, not sure why though.
  • suzi i noticed that dish. That would be a cure for any monumental hangover. eggs, bread onion and cheese was it?

No she was married to a Times journalist who died of cancer sadly a few years back and she moved in with his mate a little while after that, Charles Saatchi... who might actually pass as her dad!
  • She has a fat arse.............