Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nigella Lawson

124»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Just photographed her at Bluewater, As freindly as well as beautiful, and cooks as well!....had a' little chat' with her, very approachable and happy to be photographed

Where were you Wilma!.......

Good to hear it went well. Any cooking tips to pass on?

I don't hold her in quite as much affection as many do on here! I'm more of a Jamie fan :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite], As freindly as well as beautiful, and cooks as well!....had a' little chat' with her, very approachable and happy to be photographed

I suppose the only thing I need to know before I marry her then is, does she swa....
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    There we are Gary,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52647217@N00/

Same site as Parky at Bromley.......

You have to paste in the whole URL not just the red highlighted !
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite][quote aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0][cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite], As freindly as well as beautiful, and cooks as well!....had a' little chat' with her, very approachable and happy to be photographed

[/quote]

I suppose the only thing I need to know before I marry her then is, does she swa....[/quote]

Swat flies?
  • Options
    'One swallow does not make a stunner'.....Bolder.......... I can live with a woman that is not perfect, my standards are not as high as they once were!.

Funny how men can overlook these 'minor inperfections' eh!
  • Options
    thought you said she was beautiful. she's a right old dog in them photos.
  • Options
    So you are dropping out then Valley Gary, Oh well I am sure she can live with the news.

You should see some of those top models in the flesh, Kate Moss!, Cambell, 3 hours of make up, and airbrushing can even make me look half decent!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]So you are dropping out then Valley Gary, Oh well I am sure she can live with the news.

You should see some of those top models in the flesh, Kate Moss!, Cambell, 3 hours of make up, and airbrushing can even make me look half decent!

That's me one place up in the queue then!!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]So you are dropping out then Valley Gary, Oh well I am sure she can live with the news.

yeah, im oooooout. I like my women 'meaty' but they gotta be pretty too. old Nigella looks like she's been on gas mark 4 for a bit too long and her face has melted.