Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nigella Lawson

Comments

• Options
    Not sure if its been asked but..................
    YES, NIGELLA , I WOULD !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and as for Jamie Oliver... i woudl just love to chuckle his cheeks. and get him in a head lock or ten.

Curb_it is quite clearly still drunk from last night!
  • Options
    er that was 17 hours ago sausage.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]er that was 17 hours ago sausage.[/quote]

What a div !
  • Options
    er stop picking on suzi - if you know whats good for you....
  • Options
    You dont scare me
  • Options
    Shag run away run away while u stil can !!!!

be afraid be very afriad
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]You dont scare me

A Curb-It/Tavern tag team is not to be sniffed at....
  • Options
    I've had a drink and I've got 1905 on my side
  • Options
    I swear Tavern has got shorter you know ! i would have thought with all them there headlocks he would be a bout 9 foot 7 now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]You dont scare me

A Curb-It/Tavern tag team is not to be sniffed at....

Tavern, you still got that Lonsdale sweatshirt from Bristol City away....dont forget I have photographic evidence :-)
  • Options
    Curb_it> ahh, you must have started drinking before you went out then!!
  • Options
    Nigella, A few years back yes but not after all that bottox.
  • Options
    but doesnt anthony worrall thompson stir your juices suzi? or is it just me...?

taverns not listening as he's actually working but i cant fight my own battles. Outside shag.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Outside shag.
    Thats a bit forward.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]but doesnt anthony worrall thompson stir your juices suzi? or is it just me...?

taverns not listening as he's actually working but i cant fight my own battles. Outside shag.

the only thing he stirs is nausea.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]but doesnt anthony worrall thompson stir your juices suzi? or is it just me...?

CAN'T fight your own battles does that say ?

Bit cold outside love
  • Options
    Anyone else watching her on BBC2 now?????

A real mix of feelings going on here...
  • Options
    Don't see what all the fuss is personally. . . . . . . . . *collapses*
  • Options
    what a honey, got everything a good man needs in a woman
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But you'd think she'd by a cardy that fits though eh? . . . .
  • Options
    Nice pair of melons.

Yabba yabba.
  • Options
    F*** the cardy
  • Options
    i watched that last night and it made me cringe!! Ive never seen any of her programmes.

i can see the sex appeal dont get me wrong as she's definitely very much all woman - gorgeous in fact ... but it was the over the top flowery words to describe her dishes, ingredients. OK ok, so none of you were actually listening to what she was saying i suppose?

But how anyone can fancy any offspring of Nigel Lawson i dont know...
  • Options
    Body to die for, but a complete numbnuts otherwise, she does my head in.
  • Options
    "i can see the sex appeal dont get me wrong as she's definitely very much all woman - gorgeous in fact ... but it was the over the top flowery words to describe her dishes, ingredients. OK ok, so none of you were actually listening to what she was saying i suppose?"

Eh? She speaks??

oh.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i watched that last night and it made me cringe!! Ive never seen any of her programmes.

i can see the sex appeal dont get me wrong as she's definitely very much all woman - gorgeous in fact ... but it was the over the top flowery words to describe her dishes, ingredients. OK ok, so none of you were actually listening to what she was saying i suppose?

But how anyone can fancy any offspring of Nigel Lawson i dont know...[/quote]........I press the mute button personsally, any woman that has her looks and figure, and cooks slike that, ticks my boxes
  • Options
    And when she licks her fingers.......
  • Options
    her top got lower and lower as the programme went on!

why do they film it and always put things in the way? who did the spoof version of her show?

that cheese, egg, bread thing she cooked looked marvellous if anyone noticed!