Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nigella Lawson

Last nite it was" Nigellas Expres" now thats something i wanna get on !

A real woman. When she said "this needs beating" i thought " how does she know ?"

Comments

• she got so done up to go to the supermarket! her hair all glossy and flouncy, make up perfect.....not realistic!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]she got so done up to go to the supermarket! her hair all glossy and flouncy, make up perfect.....not realistic![/quote]

It is takes me a hour to get ready for shopping ;-)
  • Mercy mercy me. She's probably in the top five fantasy shags - gorgeous to look at and probably goes like the clappers. how she was spawned by that fat toad of a father is a mystery for the ages. A couple of years ago I was watching some cookery show or other she was doing at the time. At one point she leaned round at the camera and winked at it... As Blowers would say "Oh my giddy aunt".
  • I guess it would be pointless to ask you boys what you thought of the deep fried squid recipe then.....
  • Amen to that

Why was she not this weeks 'would ya' instead of that obese fraggle from coronation street?
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Amen to that

Why was she not this weeks 'would ya' instead of that obese fraggle from coronation street?

Presumably because most answers would be a resounding yes!
  • Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nigella!
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]she got so done up to go to the supermarket! her hair all glossy and flouncy, make up perfect.....not realistic!

No woman should be allowed down the shops without looking her best IMO.

saw a young lassie this morning as I was opening up the office at 7:30, short purple mini dress, blonde hair, knee high boots, almost dropped me keys, I swear she was only going for a bag of sugar.
  • ps...afka/admin, whats happened to the quote yellow box thingy?
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]ps...afka/admin, whats happened to the quote yellow box thingy?

still here mate....
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]ps...afka/admin, whats happened to the quote yellow box thingy?

nothing, why what are you seeing ?
  • You been drinking E ?
  • she is a top woman
  • suzzzzzzzzzzzi thanks for telling me what she was cooking lol.

have to say u dont see 2 many "ladies" down ASDA charlton that are glammed up most look like they been slammed up !

when she said "when i come in from a nite out i need a good hearty ------" i was thinking yes u sure do nigella u sure do.
  • Mine would be a resounding no...cant stand this tart at all
  • just quote text boxes, and I have clicked BBCode as per usual
  • TelinOz fella mate this OZ is it a geezer ? might explain why u dont like Nigella !! ( smiley thingy)
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Mercy mercy me. She's probably in the top five fantasy shags - gorgeous to look at and probably goes like the clappers. how she was spawned by that fat toad of a father is a mystery for the ages. A couple of years ago I was watching some cookery show or other she was doing at the time. At one point she leaned round at the camera and winked at it... As Blowers would say "Oh my giddy aunt".

Bloody hell Leroy nearly spat my coke out reading that .LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Mercy mercy me. She's probably in the top five fantasy shags - gorgeous to look at and probably goes like the clappers. how she was spawned by that fat toad of a father is a mystery for the ages. A couple of years ago I was watching some cookery show or other she was doing at the time. At one point she leaned round at the camera and winked at it... As Blowers would say "Oh my giddy aunt".

Ledge - is that a euthamism for something else you might be up to?..............
  • All the flirting with the camera etc as well! Could not agree more with Leroy Ambrose. That's what I call a woman!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Mercy mercy me. She's probably in the top five fantasy shags - gorgeous to look at and probably goes like the clappers. how she was spawned by that fat toad of a father is a mystery for the ages. A couple of years ago I was watching some cookery show or other she was doing at the time. At one point she leaned round at the camera and winked at it... As Blowers would say "Oh my giddy aunt".

Junkie.
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]

Ledge - is that a euthamism for something else you might be up to?..............

No having a brother die because of that filth I would never touch it in a million years
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I guess it would be pointless to ask you boys what you thought of the deep fried squid recipe then.....

Are you telling me she can cook as well ;-)
  • Ledge i dont think 1905 was referring to drugs. I thought he was referring to something else meself. Errr a male act of self gratification?

Or am i leading totally up the wrong path.
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I guess it would be pointless to ask you boys what you thought of the deep fried squid recipe then.....

Are you telling me she can cook as well ;-)

And wash up, do the ironing, shopping, and be a Naughty Nigella .......?

Blimey, perfect woman!

(only teasing, girls....!)
    ;o)
  • I tell you what tho back to topic... cor that ainsley harriott - big sign and well dont even get me started on Anthony Worral Thompson. he can really get the juices flowing..
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I tell you what tho back to topic... cor that ainsley harriott - big sign and well dont even get me started on Anthony Worral Thompson. he can really get the juices flowing..

LOL, is it because AWT is ginger and your oirish???
  • and as for Jamie Oliver... i woudl just love to chuckle his cheeks. and get him in a head lock or ten.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I tell you what tho back to topic... cor that ainsley harriott - big sign and well dont even get me started on Anthony Worral Thompson. he can really get the juices flowing..

Are you a green pepper or a red tomato type of girl?.....;-)
  • Blimey, Curb_it ..........steady!!!!

;o)