Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comedians that are just not funny

Comments

• New series of 8 out of ten cats, Aisling Bea new team captain. Cannot stand her, just so unfunny. And yh I know she's quite attractive but it's not enough god damn it!
  • Her voice goes right through me too. I can't really judge her comedy because I can't take much of it!
  • Jack Dee and Ricky Otto.
  • Ronnie Barker never did anything as good after Porridge. But then nobody else has either.

What about The Two Ronnies ??

Probaly one of the best comedy shows this country has ever produced
  • Sharpi Khorsandi. Her material and delivery are both poor.

So what if she gets her clothes from Amazon?

(LOL?)
  • Ronnie Barker never did anything as good after Porridge. But then nobody else has either.

THIS. I think the Mastermind sketch tops Fork Handles IMO

A fair point, and in general I agree, they were excellent. But in the interest of balance, they also did a load of the shit like this from the spectacularly well observed Not The Nine O'clock News sketch.
    Interestingly, in the NTNOCN documentary, Griff Rhys Jones reckons Ronnie Corbett thought this was hilarious, but Ronnie Barker was so pissed off he tried to get it taken off air.

https://youtu.be/IbC3Fdv5wKU
  • Greg Davies
  • Greg Davies

His stand up is quality. Everything else he does is cack.
  • Sponsored links:

Charlie Farley and Piggy Malone, Phantom Raseberry Blower of Olde London Town, The Worm that Turned, their reading of the news, Ronnie Barker doing a presentation using words in reverse etc, their song and dance routines, the two tramps talking in the country

Never tire of watching them
  • Saw some fat bird on TV recently.
    Name of Luisa Omlelan, stealing a living
    as a so called Comedian.
    How she fills an audience is beyond me.
    Must be all her friends or relations!
  • Paul Chowdhry
  • Diane Morgan
  • Jim Davidson. I know he is a charlton supporter but isn't funny and never will be. His comedy skills are on a par with nabby Sarrs footballing skills

Charlie Farley and Piggy Malone, Phantom Raseberry Blower of Olde London Town, The Worm that Turned, their reading of the news, Ronnie Barker doing a presentation using words in reverse etc, their song and dance routines, the two tramps talking in the country

I believe that was written by Spike Milligan who also provided the Raseberrys.

• Jim Davidson. I know he is a charlton supporter but isn't funny and never will be. His comedy skills are on a par with nabby Sarrs footballing skills

Its all opinions, but JD told the funniest joke I have ever heard.*

* and before they all turn up, it wasn't racist.
  • Kate Smurthwaite (yeah she's a comedian, believe it or not)
  • Ben Elton
  • Michael McIntryre is great.. as is Micky Flanagan.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think after 7 pages it goes to show we all have different tastes as to what and who make us laugh........apart from rick_otto that is and we all agree he is not funny :smile:
  • Saw some fat bird on TV recently.
    Name of Luisa Omlelan, stealing a living
    as a so called Comedian.
    How she fills an audience is beyond me.
    Must be all her friends or relations!

Is that the girl who does the Beyoncé routine ? If so then, after Charlton's 3-0 loss to Swindon last season, it is genuinely the worst thing I've ever seen on TV.
  • Sarah Millican.

Her voice just grates.

and she's not funny
  • Diane Morgan

Diane Abbott
  • edited May 2017
    That woman who does the same ventriloquist act with the mouth masks on everything. Don't even know her name. It was quite funny first time but the 50th, nah.

Googled it: Nina Conti.
  • edited May 2017

Ronnie Barker never did anything as good after Porridge. But then nobody else has either.

I believe that was written by Spike Milligan who also provided the Raseberrys.

Correct - in fact he collaborated with Ronnie Barker on a few things on the Two Ronnies - two of our greatest ever comedy writers / performers

Spike Milligan 'Fresh Fruit' song - superb idiotic British humour

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-IU-NQ8c14
  • Why do most 'comedians' these days have to affect an extremely annoying accent?
  • Impressionist Jan Ravens on This Week last night did pretty good take on Theresa May and Diane Abbot.
  • McBobbin said:

Greg Davies

His stand up is quality. Everything else he does is cack.
    I'm not having that.

The Inbetweeners.
    Man Down.
    Task Master.

All excellent stuff.

And his standup is good.
    Cuckoo is great too.