Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    Cardinals, Vikings and Ravens can be ok to watch, but the opponents are uninspiring to say the least
  • Options
    The Rams could be decent next year if they get the coaching appointment right. Cardinals Rams as a divisional game has potential.

Browns and Jags though...
  • Options
    Gotta remember Jags are in a four year contract I think think.
    Miami has to give one game up as hosted a super bowl and Rams as part of relocation deal.

Browns is probably so their fans only see 7 defeats next season.
  • Options
    Charlton Life NFL London games for 2017:

Saints – LLMTP, philcafc, The Red Robin
    vs
    Dolphins – 9goalswentpastperry, CharltonParkLane, Hertsseasider, Jdredsox, kielyskickingboots, RomseyAddick

Ravens - Its_Hamer_Time, limeygent, StubleyAddick
    vs
    Jaguars

Vikings - flyingkiwiDK, Lincsaddick
    vs
    Browns - cafcbrown, creepyaddick

Cardinals
    vs
    Rams

Guess many of you will be getting tickets.
  • Options

vs
    Dolphins – 9goalswentpastperry, CharltonParkLane, Hertsseasider, Jdredsox, kielyskickingboots, RomseyAddick

vs
    Jaguars

vs

Cardinals
    vs
    Rams

Definitely wanna try for Ravens tickets!
  • Options

Gonna smash Pittsburgh next Sunday. Happy to gave a £10 bet on my boys winning (donate to Upbeats) if anyone so wishes.

ROAR

I shall take that bet good sir.
    Bravo
    I hope you do win that one. Thought you deserved to beat them last year, plus it would help the Ravens win the division.
    Last season was just unbelievable my 2 favourite players contriving to lose the game in a truly horrific manner. You should have seen me bouncing around in front if a couple of mates 'There's no way we can lose this, there's no way we can lose this' tit
    You really shouldn't have. Better team I thought.
    AJ McCarron really should be a starting QB somewhere in the league I will be interested in how his career develops. Big fan of Dalton myself think he's underrated he is in a division with Big Ben who is awesome and Flacco who is one of the best QB's around and until this season has guided us to the play offs. Think he has played well this season as well just taking tome to get the O line sorted plus Eifert injured and the loss of jones & sanu to free agency has cost us. Not to mention Nugent!!
    Mike Nugent released. Bengals have signed Randy Bullock.
  • Options

Gonna smash Pittsburgh next Sunday. Happy to gave a £10 bet on my boys winning (donate to Upbeats) if anyone so wishes.

ROAR

Bravo
    I hope you do win that one. Thought you deserved to beat them last year, plus it would help the Ravens win the division.
    Last season was just unbelievable my 2 favourite players contriving to lose the game in a truly horrific manner. You should have seen me bouncing around in front if a couple of mates 'There's no way we can lose this, there's no way we can lose this' tit
    You really shouldn't have. Better team I thought.
    AJ McCarron really should be a starting QB somewhere in the league I will be interested in how his career develops. Big fan of Dalton myself think he's underrated he is in a division with Big Ben who is awesome and Flacco who is one of the best QB's around and until this season has guided us to the play offs. Think he has played well this season as well just taking tome to get the O line sorted plus Eifert injured and the loss of jones & sanu to free agency has cost us. Not to mention Nugent!!
    Mike Nugent released. Bengals have signed Randy Bullock.
    FFS America!

• Options
    ABOUT F****** TIME!
  • Options
    Blair Walsh is available..
  • Options
    Bonus game tonight Dolphins at Jets, currently 6-7 to the Jets, but Petty just threw an interception.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seriously impressed with Matt Moore stepping in for Tannehill - was worried when he went down against the Cardinals. Though definitely a touch that we're playing the Jets this week. Assuming we can see this out, will be 8-1 for the Dolphins since Week 5.

In recent times l've been bemoaning being a Charlton, Windies and Dolphins fan. Since then, Ben Stokes has bowled that over to Carlos Brathwaite. Dolphins have got on it. And Charlton... yeah well, can't have everything.
  • Options
    Normally I am supportive of my boys and in seasons gone by I would back him to make most kicks. This season however..... He has definitely had a big hand in us missing post season. I have

ROAR

Bravo
    Well played Red, will sort out the Upbeats in the morning. Dreadful second half showing, we got exactly what we have deserved this season.
  • Options
    Congrats to the Raiders well deserved
  • Options

Normally I am supportive of my boys and in seasons gone by I would back him to make most kicks. This season however..... He has definitely had a big hand in us missing post season. I have

ROAR

Bravo
    Well played Red, will sort out the Upbeats in the morning. Dreadful second half showing, we got exactly what we have deserved this season.
    Good stuff. Tell you what, I'll donate as well.

I'm in Chicago at the moment and was at the Bears game today. Almost a great comeback but well deserved for the Packers. I've never been so cold in my life! It was the Yeovil away of my NFL games.
  • Options
    It's great being back in the playoffs. The Raider nation deserves it. Check out today's crowd 70k largest crowd of the season in San Diego and 80% of the fans were Raiders.
  • Options
    Chiefs didn't play well for the last 3 quarters. To top it off the Titans had a long distance field goal to win. Ex-Chief kicker Ryan Succup kicks it straight but short. For a millisecond we've won. We're in the playoffs. Keeping the Raiders out of that no2 spot. Hold on though. Andy Reid has called a timeout and attempted to 'ice' the kicker. Second time around Succop gives the ball extra height and scores. Oh Andy - stay off social media tonight!
  • Options

ROAR

Bravo

I'm in Chicago at the moment and was at the Bears game today. Almost a great comeback but well deserved for the Packers. I've never been so cold in my life! It was the Yeovil away of my NFL games.
    Marvellous game to be at, top work Red, Merry Christmas mate
  • Options
    Raiders make the Play Offs !!!
    Raiders make the Play Offs!!!

ending the 2nd longest streak without an appearance.

Current drought leaders

Buffalo Bills 17
    Cleveland browns 14
    LA Rams 12
    Jacksonville 9
    Tampa Bay 9
  • Options
    If your season depended on it which current quarter backs would you want leading your team?

For me it would be:-

1 Rodgers
    2 Brady
    3 Wilson

In my lifetime

1 Montana
    2 Rodgers
    3 Young
  • Options

If your season depended on it which current quarter backs would you want leading your team?

For me it would be:-

1 Rodgers
    2 Brady
    3 Wilson

In my lifetime

1 Montana
    2 Rodgers
    3 Young

Currently
    1. Brady
    2. Carr (as his stats prove this year)
    3. Big Ben

Lifetime
    1. Ken 'the snake' Stabler
    2. Montana
    3. Marino

Ok a little Raider bias, at least I didn't put in Plunkett!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Current
    1. Aaron Rodgers
    2. Tom Brady
    3. Matthew Stafford

All Time
    1. Joe Montana
    2. John Elway
    3. Peyton Manning

QB I would want nowhere near my team in any circumstances.
    1. Colin Kaepernick

Unfortunately, I'm a 49ers fan
  • Options
    Current
    Brady
    Rodgers
    Big Ben

Life Time
    Montana
    Montana
    Montana
  • Options

ROAR

Bravo

Marvellous game to be at, top work Red, Merry Christmas mate
    You too.

• Options
    Against another Eagles side later... I hope AFKA doesn't walk through the park tonight.
  • Options
    same old philly, we perform once its too late, and give cowboys the East in the process
  • Options

same old philly, we perform once its too late, and give cowboys the East in the process

And homefield advantage all the way through the play offs! :-)
  • Options

vs

vs
    Jaguars

vs

Cardinals
    vs
    Rams

love my American Football .. however, I just can't get into games held outside North America .. and I don't think that the players get it either .. I won't be attending .. would rather fly to Minneapolis to see a 'real' game
  • Options

vs

vs
    Jaguars

vs

Cardinals
    vs
    Rams

love my American Football .. however, I just can't get into games held outside North America .. and I don't think that the players get it either .. I won't be attending .. would rather fly to Minneapolis to see a 'real' game
    Totally agree - although my destination would be Pittsburgh :)
  • Options
    I see the curse of Eli's lettuce arm has returned.
  • Options
    supaclive said:

And homefield advantage all the way through the play offs! :-)
    In Texas until 19th Jan... gonna see if I can get a ticket for divisional round.