Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Weirdest things that have happened to you on a date

Let's have your stories.

Can anyone outdo Golfie?

Comments

• Had a blind date with a girl called Suze after being set up by a mutual friend.

Been married for two years but still seems weird! ;)

On said first date we went on a pub crawl around Borough and in a crowded boozer a mouse came onto the dance floor did a little spin around on its toes then buggered off again. Yes we were drunk but it definitely happened, how it didn't get trodden on I'll never know :)

Didn't eat there.
  • Not weird really, but I'd just passed my driving test and had brought a Triumph Herald off a mate for £40 (yes, I know I'm getting old!). Anyway, this car had a sliding sunroof. It had been raining all day but had stopped when I picked this girl up for our first date and it was dark.

On the way to the cinema, she started squirming a bit in the passenger seat, we got there and parked up and she got out with a very large wet patch on her arse, it turned out my so called mate forgot to tell me that there was a leak from the sun roof! To be fair to her she sat through the film, needless to say a second date didn't happen of course!
  • edited July 2016
  • Moist knickers on the first date fnaar fnaar.
  • She paid her half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sponsored links:

• Essex_Al said:

Not weird really, but I'd just passed my driving test and had brought a Triumph Herald off a mate for £40 (yes, I know I'm getting old!). Anyway, this car had a sliding sunroof. It had been raining all day but had stopped when I picked this girl up for our first date and it was dark.

On the way to the cinema, she started squirming a bit in the passenger seat, we got there and parked up and she got out with a very large wet patch on her arse, it turned out my so called mate forgot to tell me that there was a leak from the sun roof! To be fair to her she sat through the film, needless to say a second date didn't happen of course!

That was probably because you went 'dutch'.....
  • iamdan said:

Dated this girl, took her to Wimpy Bexleyheath - the menu was surprising good and she paid.

I had a thick beard back then and the conversation lead on to body hair...
    She randomly opened flies in her jeans to prove how hairy she was and 'how long' it had been since she 'had any'

Married her 4 years later.

Has she got a sister?
  • Essex_Al said:

Not weird really, but I'd just passed my driving test and had brought a Triumph Herald off a mate for £40 (yes, I know I'm getting old!). Anyway, this car had a sliding sunroof. It had been raining all day but had stopped when I picked this girl up for our first date and it was dark.

No she was English!
  • Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

No she was English!
    Ah jesus, so poor by your standards.
  • fattmatt said:

I met a girl in a club in Plymouth (so not really a proper first date!) When I was 18. Went back to her's and got down to business. She was panting loudly and gasping and I was thinking "yeah. She's loving this!"
    Suddenly she escaped from under me and took a big drag on an asthma inhaler that was in the bedside table. She'd almost died from an asthma attack.
    Afterwards she said "Do you mind if we stop?".
    I don't think I could have carried on anyway.

I reckon if you meet 'nick nick' down at The Valley tell him this story and he'd make a blinding joke with it.
  • Went on a date, was nice. Seemed normal. Few drinks, went back to hers. She told me that she liked to be strangled when doing it!

Some things I'd do, but shit, wouldn't do that. So made an excuse that I had to go. She was BLOCKED