Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Weirdest things that have happened to you on a date

Comments

• My date turned up!

This beer at Bury....you know it's not a date don't you?
    Yep, I have arsenetatters with me for protection.

Have just clocked your lol's ffs!
  • Weirdest thing to happen has gotta be some treacle not wantin me to service her that night, later turned she was batting for the other team all along, so weren't my fault at all..

Surprised you couldn't cure her mate!
  • Thread of the year!!
  • Not a date but..
    In the early 80's about 20 of us from the Man of Kent in Eltham went to Torremolinos for a couple of weeks.
    Anyway, one night a bunch of us ended up in an apartment with a load of Irish girls. Not all went to plan so we decided to sneak out in the early hours, but not before we all had a big shit in the toilet and left without flushing.
  • Weirdest thing to happen has gotta be some treacle not wantin me to service her that night, later turned she was batting for the other team all along, so weren't my fault at all..

Surprised you couldn't cure her mate!
    No not this one. No wonder her eyes lit up when I asked if she fancied Donna's kebab....
  • Not a date but..
    In the early 80's about 20 of us from the Man of Kent in Eltham went to Torremolinos for a couple of weeks.
    Anyway, one night a bunch of us ended up in an apartment with a load of Irish girls. Not all went to plan so we decided to sneak out in the early hours, but not before we all had a big shit in the toilet and left without flushing.

Should have been in their handbags.
  • My date turned up!

This beer at Bury....you know it's not a date don't you?
    Mate, you really don't know what you're getting in to do you!
  • Sponsored links:

• She clearly regretted agreeing to go out with you and was looking for a way out
  • I do like a good fur coat.

• I do like a good fur coat.

Can't beat it mate, fit bird in fur coat, suzzed up, glasses on, yeah she can keep them on....

• Sponsored links:

• Met a young lady at a party on a Saturday. I was very drunk and agreed to meet her on Sunday night in Greenwich. We arrived in the pub but I didn't recognise her. I really couldn't believe I had agreed to meet this lady, she really wasn't for me. Disgracefully, I went to the toilet and ran for it and left the poor young lady there. I've never got over the guilt. Even after 40+ years. Sorry, Anne, Annette or Anna - I forget your name. I hope you're not on CL!

Did something similar myself once about ten years ago. Met a girl in Zens in Dartford when I was absolutely trashed and swapped numbers. Got texting and agreed to meet for a drink a few days later. I couldn't remember what she looked like at all, but luckily she recognised me. She was a munter. I'd made a real error. She had zero personality as well. Said I was going to the toilet and did a runner back to my car. Drove past her on the way home and she saw me - she was not happy! Never heard from her again weirdly.
  • seth plum said:

The girl knew I was a vegetarian, had told her. So she turns up to our date wearing a fur coat!
    Fuck off.
    Not fake fur, but a load of animal skins all sewn together.
    Fuck the fuck off, fuck off.
    Left her at the tube station.
    Fucking fuck OFF!

Do you think she was expecting you to eat the fur coat ?

Do you wear leather shoes ?

• seth plum said:

The girl knew I was a vegetarian, had told her. So she turns up to our date wearing a fur coat!
    Fuck off.
    Not fake fur, but a load of animal skins all sewn together.
    Fuck the fuck off, fuck off.
    Left her at the tube station.
    Fucking fuck OFF!

Do you think she was expecting you to eat the fur coat ?

Do you wear leather shoes ?

No I don't wear leather shoes.

http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/

Fill your boots as it were.

Also a canvass wallets and a canvass watch strap.

Anyway this is about dates that are weird.
  • Actually I was too much of a gentleman to actually say fuck off, I was thinking it.
    I wasn't a gentleman to make my excuses and leave her at the tube station admittedly, I figured she would work it out when i reminded her we were supposed to be going for a vegetarian meal, and also I really couldn't handle being around her fur coat.
  • seth plum said:

Actually I was too much of a gentleman to actually say fuck off, I was thinking it.
    I wasn't a gentleman to make my excuses and leave her at the tube station admittedly, I figured she would work it out when i reminded her we were supposed to be going for a vegetarian meal, and also I really couldn't handle being around her fur coat.

Oh right, gonna say, you missed out there pal, she was an absolute weapon out of that coat and fuckin mental in the bedroom to boot (leather boot)
  • Wouldn't wear my sheepskin jacket out to see a lady who was vegetarian?

Only wear my mink and ermine lined smoking jacket out for special occasions these days.
  • Met a young lady at a party on a Saturday. I was very drunk and agreed to meet her on Sunday night in Greenwich. We arrived in the pub but I didn't recognise her. I really couldn't believe I had agreed to meet this lady, she really wasn't for me. Disgracefully, I went to the toilet and ran for it and left the poor young lady there. I've never got over the guilt. Even after 40+ years. Sorry, Anne, Annette or Anna - I forget your name. I hope you're not on CL!

Did something similar myself once about ten years ago. Met a girl in Zens in Dartford when I was absolutely trashed and swapped numbers. Got texting and agreed to meet for a drink a few days later. I couldn't remember what she looked like at all, but luckily she recognised me. She was a munter. I'd made a real error. She had zero personality as well. Said I was going to the toilet and did a runner back to my car. Drove past her on the way home and she saw me - she was not happy! Never heard from her again weirdly.
    Similar. Many moons ago my job entailed regularly calling various people around the country. I always gave the girls a bit of chat and one, based in Southampton, sounded absolutely lovely. Bright, sparky, funny - and interested. One day she said she would be in London the following week and asked if I fancied meeting up one evening. We arranged that we would meet near Moorgate, by the escalators down from the Barbican high walk. Go for a drink and then take it from there. On the appointed evening I set off, went via the high walk, and travelled expectantly down the escalator to meet my date. Then I spotted the complete obese munter awaiting me - got off the down escalator and went straight back up the up escalator and high tailed it out of there. Nothing was ever said afterwards, but the calls were far more frosty and briefer from then on.