Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League One Kits 2016/17

With the release of our Home Kit last week... I thought I'd share the other delightful kits our opposition will be wearing against us in the upcoming League One season:

AFC Wimbledon

Bolton Wanderers ... Nothing released

Bradford City

Bristol Rovers ... Nothing released

Bury ... Nothing released

Chesterfield

Coventry City

Fleetwood Town ... Nothing released

Gillingham

Milton Keynes Dons

Millwall

Northampton Town ... Nothing released

Oldham Athletic

Oxford United

Peterborough United

Port Vale

Rochdale

Scunthorpe United ... Nothing released

Sheffield United

Shrewsbury Town ... Nothing released

Southend United ... Nothing released

Swindon Town

Walsall

Comments

• Think the Port Vale one is my favourite...

God knows what Bradford and Walsall were thinking when they asked Latrine for advice!!
  • Port Vale kit is almost too retro to be classed as retro.
  • Port Vale's is nice. Coventry's looks dreadful
  • stripes for millwall?

Gillingham have gone for a cartoon strip. meanwhile port vales design seems as if they have gone back to the late 70s/early 80s . possibly they never left.
  • stripes for millwall?

Gillingham have gone for a cartoon strip. meanwhile port vales design seems as if they have gone back to the late 70s/early 80s . possibly they never left.

Yeah GIllingham couldnt seem to be bothered to have anyone model theirs
  • Big fan of Wimbledon, Oxford and Port Vale.

Annoyingly the Millwall one is quite nice but stripes are an odd choice.
  • Thanks to @sam3110 for sending me a link to the Milton Keynes shirt thats now available
  • Thanks

It's interesting that relatively few of the clubs have a similar Just Sport Nike deal, just Peterborough and Coventry. I'm not sure how many of the other kits are bespoke or from the Errea/Puma catalogue

Wimbledon - I never knew Admiral still existed!
    Port Vale - very retro, and sponsored by a Union, which will impress the lefties here :smiley:
    Swindon - Just Cruising ?!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Jealous of Wimbledon having FM as the kit sponsor
  • shine166 said:

Jealous of Wimbledon having FM as the kit sponsor

Isnt one of the creators a Dons fan? I know one of the head honchos was a Watford fan too, which is why they sponsored them for a time
  • I like the Rochdale kit and dare I say it the Millshite one too
  • Seeing we've got them in a Friendly this summer...

Ipswich Town
  • This is the MKD kit
  • shine166 said:

Jealous of Wimbledon having FM as the kit sponsor

I think they've been sponsored by FM (or Sports Interactive) since the clubs formation, or at least very shortly afterwards.
  • Off topic, but the Palarse kit this year is awful IMO, looks like a knock off PSG kit
  • edited July 2016
    MK Dons

• Yes I think we know the MK Dons kit now ;)
  • Does anyone know what the MK Dons kit will look like this year? Id really like to know
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc4life said:

Does anyone know what the MK Dons kit will look like this year? Id really like to know

Yeah its the one right at the top of my original post ;)
  • Like the style of Errea, produced some decent kits.

Bradfords kit looks tragic and I think Port Vales looks the smartest.
  • sam3110 said:

Off topic, but the Palarse kit this year is awful IMO, looks like a knock off PSG kit

Having previously worn direct copies of Bayern Munich and Barcelona kits. There is just nothing original about that club whatsoever. Just you wait until the Holmesdale Ultras start copying that Icelandic clapping thing next season, that is going to make me so so angry, so so livid you just cannot imagine.
  • Elsewhere
    Preston have also chosen the same template as us for their home shirt
    Man City have been given the new Nike style kit design as used in the Euros, I'm surprised they don't have something more bespoke
  • I do really like that Man City kit... Dont usually like the usage of Sky Blue on kits
  • Is that actually Port Vale's new kit or have you just stuck a picture up from a 1974 panini sticker album? Even his haircut looks old!

Feel sorry for Bradford fans given those 3 choices, all of them awful.
  • the port vale one is soo cool i might even start supporting them
  • Port Vale's kit is brilliant.

Bradford's kit is not.

Why aren't they looking at the camera? Is this some trendy thing or is it really that difficult to get 4 footballers to look in the same direction!