Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Kits 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    They didn't go any close-ups of the 'Spin to Win' badge
  • Options
    So last year's purple third kit is now the away kit, and we're wearing the new third kit tomorrow, and I gather it will be a light color, so either white or yellow
  • Options
    Didnt dislike the 3rd kit from last season though... Preferred it to the actual away kit.

I always guessed that it Purple would be part of the Away kit because its BetDaq's colour
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Didnt dislike the 3rd kit from last season though... Preferred it to the actual away kit.

I always guessed that it Purple would be part of the Away kit because its BetDaq's colour

Is it me or does this sound like another botched job?
    Who is going to buy the 'new' away kit? Presumably the people who liked it enough to buy it last season are not going to fork out another £50 just to have one with Betdaq written on the front?
  • Options
    Kits should just be plain red (or Blue if your Chelsea / Millwall) etc. with each kit coming with a blank velcro area where you can attach the new sponsor each time it changes
  • Options
    Just had a look at that news story, and went on to the club shop to see the price of the new home kit (£45.....ouch!!!!), and can't help but think that the shirt looks much better with the EMMAUS sponsor for kids kits

http://addicks.clubstore.co.uk/ca-8127-ss-home-jsy-16-17-junior
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Ross said:

Just had a look at that news story, and went on to the club shop to see the price of the new home kit (£45.....ouch!!!!), and can't help but think that the shirt looks much better with the EMMAUS sponsor for kids kits

http://addicks.clubstore.co.uk/ca-8127-ss-home-jsy-16-17-junior

I want one with that Sponsor on it... Looks an excellent kit when you see it with that Sponsor on

Why cant our University of Greenwich Sponsorship have been like that though (i.e. the writing to the right a bit with the compass?)
  • Options
    Norwich City have been s**t on for their new kit... Cant even afford the cleaning.

• Options
    Reminiscent of their 90's kits, as I saw on another website, it's a nice bus seat
  • Options
    Nice to see an individual kit with a bit of design, as opposed to all of these templates that grace the leagues nowadays.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is how you do a kit launch....

Reading FC ‏@ReadingFC 14m14 minutes ago
    Just over 10 minutes until your 2016/17 kits are revealed from 40km above the Earth! Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM-PVO2w6DM
  • Options
    is that on a weather balloon?

Fair play for that!
  • Options

Norwich City have been s**t on for their new kit... Cant even afford the cleaning.

That is rank.
    Norwich are becoming notorious for making shite decisions on kit designs.

Last year was worse though because they had three kits that were all a combination of yellow and green. What the feck is the point of that?
    FWIW I'm of the opinion that 2nd and 3rd strips should have distinctly different dominant colours. After all, isn't the point that you have a kit available that won't clash with the opposition strip?
    There's hardly a lack of available colours to choose from is there?
    eg:
    1st: yellow and green
    2nd: all red
    3rd: blue and white

What the feck is the problem with that?
  • Options
    Norwich third strip is so bad it's strangely attractive....if you like wiping the nose of a snotty kid. The Owls and Palace first strips are just wrong. But frustratingly, the Palace away kit is great. Man City look like Engand reserves and the away kit is horrible. First prize for awful home strip must go to Middlesborough. Best two away kits may just be QPR.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

So that weird thing is their 3rd kit, their home and away kits are actually very nice http://shop.canaries.co.uk/
  • Options
    Why does our junior replica kit have a different sponsor to the adult kit , just looked on the website and the sponsor is different why? kids like to wear the same as the players on the pitch .
    My son will be gutted if this is so .
  • Options
    boogica said:

Why does our junior replica kit have a different sponsor to the adult kit , just looked on the website and the sponsor is different why? kids like to wear the same as the players on the pitch .

Can't have gambling/alcohol sponsors on youth kits
  • Options
    boogica said:

Think it's illegal (or certainly against league rules) to have betting or drinks company sponsors on junior kits, will be the same if/when a club gets sponsored by an e-cigs firm.
  • Options
    Personally think it shows why they shouldn't be our sponsors in the first place.

We can't put the sponsor on the shirt but we'll let the kids watch their heroes wearing it?

Righto.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

boogica said:

Can't have gambling/alcohol sponsors on youth kits
    Cheers for that .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What do we think of the Northampton Town and Southend United kits that have been released? - Nice and unique arent they

• Options
    edited July 2016
    >
  • Options
    Not league one and not 16/17! but didn't wanna start a new thread just for this. I think the new Notts County shirt is really smart. Apparently they have a new sponsor every month which is a shame as it looks great without.

• Options
    What's the story with our kit for next season?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    se9addick said:

Once upon a time a man called Roland met some Australians and had a argument about money, until they sorted out who was paying what............
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Revealed 19th July

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/82021/new-kit-18-19-season#latest
  • Options
    Ross said:

se9addick said:

Revealed 19th July

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/82021/new-kit-18-19-season#latest
    Oh cool, cheers
  • Options
    I believe Roland has started an appeal to African villages for third hand shirts... we may be a kaleidoscope of colour next season!
  • Options

There's some absolute shockers in there. Bradford, Walsall and Coventry's kits are almost war crimes.

The worst thing about this thread though is it's reminded me we'll be playing Port Vale and Fleetwood this season. Bloody hell

We aren’t playing port vale
  • Options

There's some absolute shockers in there. Bradford, Walsall and Coventry's kits are almost war crimes.

The worst thing about this thread though is it's reminded me we'll be playing Port Vale and Fleetwood this season. Bloody hell

We aren’t playing port vale
    It's an old thread...