Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Kits 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    MrLargo said:

sam3110 said:

Off topic, but the Palarse kit this year is awful IMO, looks like a knock off PSG kit

Having previously worn direct copies of Bayern Munich and Barcelona kits. There is just nothing original about that club whatsoever. Just you wait until the Holmesdale Ultras start copying that Icelandic clapping thing next season, that is going to make me so so angry, so so livid you just cannot imagine.
    Let's hope all the Ultras get the clap.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Is it mandatory that when you wear the Port Vale kit, you have to also wear a parker coat and tell everyone how 'mad for it' you are?

Shockingly bad football kit and even worse hair cut.
  • Options
    Like Oxfords.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Jealous of Wimbledon having FM as the kit sponsor

Charlton don't do Football Managers.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

What a load of marketing bollocks.

They've got plenty of previous for that. Anyone remember their Groupon ads, still don't know what a "buzz cut strike" is.

http://www.forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/46014/crystal-palace-on-groupon/p1
  • Options

shine166 said:

I suppose we could have "interim head coach"
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

iaitch said:

What a load of marketing bollocks.

They've got plenty of previous for that. Anyone remember their Groupon ads, still don't know what a "buzz cut strike" is.

http://www.forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/46014/crystal-palace-on-groupon/p1
    any club that labels there "ultras" end as "the wall" deserves to be ridiculed for a very long time - i dont even hate them i just think there the gift that keeps on giving, we have been a shambles of late but i would rather be in league 1 then being a part of that circus.
  • Options
    Imagine Cruising.

Ho hum.
  • Options
    There's some absolute shockers in there. Bradford, Walsall and Coventry's kits are almost war crimes.

The worst thing about this thread though is it's reminded me we'll be playing Port Vale and Fleetwood this season. Bloody hell
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is it mandatory that when you wear the Port Vale kit, you have to also wear a parker coat and tell everyone how 'mad for it' you are?

Shockingly bad football kit and even worse hair cut.

It's a Parka. :)

And I rather like the home kit and yellow away. The claret and blue I'm definitely not 'mad for'

• Options

shine166 said:

I suppose we could have "interim head coach"
    Tbh that sounds like my success at FM
  • Options
    Someone has admitted to visiting the Palace site, and hasn't been flagged. What's going on?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Ben18 said:

Someone has admitted to visiting the Palace site, and hasn't been flagged. What's going on?

It's necessary sometimes mate, especially in these dark days when Charlton are an absolute disaster. I like to have a sneaky look on the Palace message board, just for a few minutes, but long enough to be able to say to myself afterwards, "well I might be a f*%king loser, but at least I'm not a c£#t." It helps me to retain my sense of superiority over them, even when we're two divisions below.
  • Options
    That Coventry kit is the worst sky blue kit I've ever seen. Total shite.
  • Options
    They've missed the F off the sponsors name on the spanners shirt.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Elsewhere
    Preston have also chosen the same template as us for their home shirt
    Man City have been given the new Nike style kit design as used in the Euros, I'm surprised they don't have something more bespoke

I must be well out of touch with football as I don't have a clue who any of those City players are.
    I think all their big names bunked off from the photo shoot!

Is the one sitting down Iheancho?
  • Options
    Fiiiiiish said:

Like the style of Errea, produced some decent kits.

Bradfords kit looks tragic and I think Port Vales looks the smartest.

Boooooo.

I think all the Bradford tops are great.
  • Options
    Let's all just imagine cruising for a moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:

Elsewhere
    Man City have been given the new Nike style kit design as used in the Euros, I'm surprised they don't have something more bespoke

I must be well out of touch with football as I don't have a clue who any of those City players are.
    The geezer on the left is Shaun Goater.
  • Options

Talal said:

Elsewhere

The geezer on the left is Shaun Goater.
    No, that's Colin Bell
  • Options

Maybe a clue to our away kit there.....
  • Options
    Does every club now get a new kit every season? It seems like a lot more do go for one-offs.

A few more £££ off supporters I suppose, though.
  • Options
    Liking the Wimbledon kits, didn't know Admiral were still going
  • Options
    Nug said:

Liking the Wimbledon kits, didn't know Admiral were still going

Yeah they've just given me a great deal on my Car Insurance
  • Options
    There must be something wrong with my screen, because it seems to be showing three utterly hideous kits for Port Vale, contrary to the consensus on here.
  • Options
    Gillis said:

There must be something wrong with my screen, because it seems to be showing three utterly hideous kits for Port Vale, contrary to the consensus on here.

Which is your favourite then?
  • Options

Gillis said:

Oh, you want me to make a positive comment about something, rather than just moaning about everything? Sorry, that's not really my style. I am a Charlton fan after all. :wink:

I'm not particularly taken with any of them, to be honest. I quite like the Swindon kit, but it is, unfortunately, ruined a little by having IMAGINE CRUISING on the front of it in massive letters. Not even a logo to indicate that it's the name of a company, and not just a bizarre command. The Sheffield United kit is alright, but has weird socks.

If I have to be positive, what I will say is kudos to our comms team for, 1) being able to take a decent photo of a football kit, and 2) managing to take that photo on grass, so that the players modelling the kit can wear football boots, not trainers or socks.
  • Options
    Gillis said:

Gillis said:

Oh, you want me to make a positive comment about something, rather than just moaning about everything? Sorry, that's not really my style. I am a Charlton fan after all. :wink:

I'm not particularly taken with any of them, to be honest. I quite like the Swindon kit, but it is, unfortunately, ruined a little by having IMAGINE CRUISING on the front of it in massive letters. Not even a logo to indicate that it's the name of a company, and not just a bizarre command. The Sheffield United kit is alright, but has weird socks.

If I have to be positive, what I will say is kudos to our comms team for, 1) being able to take a decent photo of a football kit, and 2) managing to take that photo on grass, so that the players modelling the kit can wear football boots, not trainers or socks.
    Whatever you do don't sit on the fence.