Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England squad

Comments

• Kroos is like a magnet to the ball.
  • We look good... Henderson offers feck all though
  • Not a fan of Henderson but he and Dier have pressed the ball really well in that half. Id like to see Drinkwater given a go though.
  • Rose , Alli and Kane all look really promising. Welbeck less so.
  • edited March 2016
    Good first half, but in reality should be 0-2. Credit to hodgson for his choice of system & tactics, especially when they have the ball. Alli had an excellent opening half-hour.
  • Get the Liverpool guys off and the Leicester ones on. You can tell Henderson, clyne and lallana a mile off. At least Milner will be in to replace Alli come tournament time
  • Not sure whether a fit goalie would have saved the 2nd - it was a good shot. Need more up front but good, sharp general play
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Good first half, but in reality should be 0-2. Credit to hodgson for his choice of system & tactics, especially when they have the ball. Alli had an excellent opening half-hour.

Sorry to be pedantic but different sequence of events if the first one is allowed so not necessarily 0-2.
  • Laddick01 said:

Rose , Alli and Kane all look really promising. Welbeck less so.

Disagree about Welbeck. Think he's looked dangerous.
  • ChiAddick said:

Laddick01 said:

Rose , Alli and Kane all look really promising. Welbeck less so.

Disagree about Welbeck. Think he's looked dangerous.
    Has to work Neuer on that chance instead of stepping away from the ball and getting dispossessed.

Sounds silly but in the Euros a mistake like that could make all the difference.
  • Sponsored links:

• Welbeck can be less composed in front of goal than our other options but he tends to create more chances for himself with his movement and close link up play which is superb. I definitely think he should always start if we play in this formation, Vardy is more wasted on the wing than Welbeck is.
  • Vardy/Kane/Welbeck would be a decent front 3.

Swap out Welbeck for Sterling when he's fit too.
  • I'd go Sterling/Kane/Welbeck
  • Said our defence is shit. Will be our downfall in the Summer.
  • That's an insane goal!
  • Oh what a goal Kane
  • Kane that is outrageous.
  • vffvff
    edited March 2016
    Great goal Kane, quality finish. Dele Alli has had a good game.

Germany have cut through England's defence with ease.

Good game though and England pressing better than I have seen with lots of energy.
  • Alli and Kane are playing well.

Cahill and Henderson are not.
  • Sponsored links:

• What song are england singing?
  • edited March 2016
    Clyne is the only one who I've thought has been particularly bad tonight and should be replaced, rest doing fine just playing against a better team
  • Clyne is the only one who I've thought has been particularly bad tonight and should be replaced, rest doing fine just playing against a better team

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. He looks really nervous on the ball.
  • 4-4-2 Diamond, with Kane & Vardy as the front two.
  • Superb goal
  • Oh what a goal Vardy
  • Get in. We're gonna win the Euros.
  • Quality goal all round, that.
  • Vardy & Kane... just wow. We cannot afford to have Rooney in this team.
  • Unreal goal!