Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Simon Makienok (fit missus page 1, signed page 4)

Comments

• Thought I would be the first to suggest a song for big Simon but can't think of anything to rhyme with Makienok.

Tracky top?

• Thought I would be the first to suggest a song for big Simon but can't think of anything to rhyme with Makienok.

Just let him be known as Big Mak

Tracky top?
    I couldn't get past 'flakey-cock' I'm afraid.

• I live in Denmark and remember Makienok from his time at Brondby.

I also have a mate who is far more knowledgable about danish football than me and this is what he had to say...

"He is pretty average to be fair. He is one of those long, non-technical, strikers, slow, and only has one strength - Box. He can score 10 goals a season at most."

and..

"Is a bit of a twat, not very intelligent and has these tattoo, redcarpet, playboy tendencies. "

i sense a hint of jealousy.
  • The chosen song for Big Si will be to the tune of KC & The Sunshine Band - Give it Up

AKA the Vincent van der Voort song to Darts fans
  • PL54 said:

Thought I would be the first to suggest a song for big Simon but can't think of anything to rhyme with Makienok.

Just let him be known as Big Mak
    We could sing return of the Mac when he scores bang on it
  • Is he signing then or what?
  • Sponsored links:

• Pedro45 said:

It looked promising when Simon Makienok before last season changed the Super League and Brøndby out with Serie A and Palermo. The stay in Italy has, however, been far from successful, and now the blond striker be on your way to getting the chance to kick new life into his career in England.

In any case, writes London-medium South London Press on Monday night that Makienok during the week will switch to Charlton from second division on loan in force for the coming season. A switch, which the newspaper calls a coup for Charlton, who previously had both Stephan Andersen and Dennis Rommedahl in the fold when the club a transition was to find in the Premier League.

Simon Makienok managed to play 101 matches for HB Køge and Brøndby in the Super League with 41 scores to follow before Palermo smoke pockets and bought the striker last summer.

But 12 months later, it's just been to four substitutions in Serie A, and the Dane is now moving away from Palermo, can hardly be described as no surprise in terms of playing time. In Charlton 24-year Makienok look forward to playing with the former FCK striker Igor Vetokele who came to the Championship club last summer.

"Before Palermo smoke pockets" - brilliant.
  • Have to admit am excited by the possibility of this deal but Palermo really must not rate him, they've already lost Dybala to Juventus (?) so gonna have spend on the Striker front this year
  • Valley11 said:

Shit the bed

There's a spare seat close to me in the Lower West.
  • So when will it be officially announced that we've signed denmarks answer to Peter Crouch?
  • Anil Koc has had his contract terminated by Standard. I wonder which training ground he'll just turn up at this time?
  • If she played her cards right --

I also have a mate who is far more knowledgable about danish football than me and this is what he had to say...

"He is pretty average to be fair. He is one of those long, non-technical, strikers, slow, and only has one strength - Box. He can score 10 goals a season at most."

a Carl Leaburn clone then ((:>) .. except for the 10 a season bit

• Sponsored links:

• Danepak said:

His bird - Ibi Støving

Surely those are two different women?
    wipe the screen you fool.

a Carl Leaburn clone then ((:>) .. except for the 10 a season bit

I hope his wife comes to work for the club's like Leaburn's
  • Just seen a rumour it's a twelve month loan with an option to buy. Anyone ITK want to confirm that?
  • Just seen a rumour it's a twelve month loan with an option to buy. Anyone ITK want to confirm that?

Rich Cawley, Charltons current mouth piece

Just seen a rumour it's a twelve month loan with an option to buy. Anyone ITK want to confirm that?

Championship side Charlton Athletic have struck a deal to sign Palermo striker Simon Makienok on loan for the season, according to the Daily Mail.

image: http://cdn.footballleagueworld.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/luzon-300x203.jpg

Luzon is set to add Simon Makienok to his team
    The 24-year-old only signed for Palermo last summer in a £3 million deal from Brondby, but he struggled to adapt to Serie A life despite being chased by a number of European clubs.

He managed 12 goals in 24 appearances in the 2013/2014 season and five goals in 31 appearances the year before that in native Denmark – the striker only managed four appearances, and failed to score with Palermo last season.

The Denmark international will arrive at Charlton this week on a season-long loan, however the Addicks have an option to sign him permanently at the end of the season.

Read more at http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/deal-agreed-charlton-athletic-agree-deal-to-sign-6ft-7-international-striker/?#W8RyXGvObkHxcurH.99
  • We've finally got our version of Niuhu of Sheff Wed