Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simon Makienok (fit missus page 1, signed page 4)

Comments

• Options

Anil Koc has had his contract terminated by Standard. I wonder which training ground he'll just turn up at this time?

Mates with Bulut isn't he. Pretty sure he is I twitter with the handle @FinallyKoc !
  • Options
    Assuming he signs, I'm liking the look of the type of players we're going for.

Seems to be some thought into them actually being promising players that may improve the team rather than what Standard had hanging around.

More in the Igor/JBG mould (and the Polish Pete one admittedly, so no guarantees!) than the Network one.

• Options

Assuming he signs, I'm liking the look of the type of players we're going for.

Seems to be some thought into them actually being promising players that may improve the team rather than what Standard had hanging around.

More in the Igor/JBG mould (and the Polish Pete one admittedly, so no guarantees!) than the Network one.

No judgements either way until we've seen them play, I suggest
  • Options
    I really think he could be the real deal. Impressed with the fact that he takes the ball on his chest sometimes and not just a flick on. Shows good strength and seems reasonable on the deck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cafctom said:
    good to have one thing in common....

So, that would be the 6 inches?
  • Options

cafctom said:
    good to have one thing in common....

So, that would be the 6 inches?
    erm bit personal of a question for a forum not about male health...
  • Options
    Big German and an even bigger Dane.

Bring it on Championship.
  • Options
    On the OS, done deal
  • Options
    So who is the guy in a Charlton shirt?
  • Options
    Great stuff. Welcome Simon.
  • Options
    "The giant 24-year-old striker made a name for himself with Danish 1st Division side HB Køge, netting 22 goals in 54 league appearances as a youngster before making the move to Brondby IF in 2012.

After plundering 35 goals in 74 league appearances for the Superliga giants, Makienok caught the attention of clubs across Europe, securing a big move to Serie A with Palermo last September and Guy Luzon has now moved to bring the forward to England until at least the end of the 2015/16 season.

The Næstved-born forward has earned full international recognition for Denmark, making his debut for his country in a 3-0 victory over Czech Republic in a World Cup qualifier in March 2013 andhas won six caps in total, also featuring against Italy, Georgia, Armenia and Bulgaria.

Makienok is set to become the tallest player to have every appeared for the Addicks' first-team and will wear the number nine shirt during his time at The Valley.

"We now have a player who finally fills that number nine position we have been searching for," said Luzon of his third signing of the summer.

"He will make us stronger in attack and his height will give us a very different threat which defenders will find difficult to play against, but he is very good with his feet, also."

"I'm very pleased to welcome him to Charlton and to continue building my team for the Championship," he added".

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    hawksmoor said:

You know the way his arms are outstretched? That's for when they Photoshop Scarfy in later.

Because we all know scarfy is no longer there as he has been sacked due to Roland's savage asset stripping of the club #RolandOUT
  • Options
    I look forward to verbally abusing her at Craven Cottage
    GRAAAARRRGGHHHH!!
  • Options
    decent photo shopping in of scarfy is that....
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I told you so.