Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Simon Makienok (fit missus page 1, signed page 4)

Comments

• Definitely looks like Luzon wants a bigger, more physical squad next season - interesting to see if that manifests in the rest of the signings this summer.
  • cfgs said:

JaShea99 said:

What does 'option to buy' mean? Surely there's a possibility of making every loan permanent if all parties are happy. Have we ever signed a loan player where there is categorically no option of fully signing them at the end?!

It means the fee is already agreed, so no haggling either way after the loan ends.
    Oh ok, makes sense.
  • edited July 2015
    On the face of it, Big Si, looks a good signing ,passes the Charlton Life, and has got more tats than Rab C Nesbitt.

I just hope he's got his feet on the ground, rather than his head in the clouds, he could be exactly what we need up front, welcome to the Valley Simon, may your boots and locks be laced with goals.
  • seth plum said:

They say he's six foot seven
    He's got a ten foot c**k
    If you wanna know his name
    It's Simon Mackienok.

Yes, Wikipedia and Transfermarkt are both understandably silent on the matter, but I can tell you that he's really the half-Scottish love child of the Welsh Windbag, Neil Kienock.
  • Don't think its just Luzon, been a fairly onvious gap up front at least
  • Mackienok, Mackienok
    To celebrate your signing we should do a girlfriend swap............
  • Sponsored links:

• Fucking hell, he is practically horizontal whilst driving
  • DA9 said:

Fucking hell, he is practically horizontal whilst driving

Yet surprisingly upright when putting
  • He looks like Thor hope he hammers some defenders
  • se9addick said:

Definitely looks like Luzon wants a bigger, more physical squad next season - interesting to see if that manifests in the rest of the signings this summer.

As Covered End said this is key. I think people don't realise how important physicality is in our league. All the top forwards in our league have that element, troy Deeney is a great example. Gave Watford that direct option too. I'm hoping Mak can hold up the ball and bully defenders whilst Ba can dominate central midfield. Bauer at the back and that's looking like a strong spine
  • cabbles said:

se9addick said:

Definitely looks like Luzon wants a bigger, more physical squad next season - interesting to see if that manifests in the rest of the signings this summer.

As Covered End said this is key. I think people don't realise how important physicality is in our league. All the top forwards in our league have that element, troy Deeney is a great example. Gave Watford that direct option too. I'm hoping Mak can hold up the ball and bully defenders whilst Ba can dominate central midfield. Bauer at the back and that's looking like a strong spine
    And face it, physical power was conspicuous in it's absence last season from the first choice 11, with the possible exceptions of Bikey on form and Jordan Cousins. Keep hold of Watt, Igor, JBG, bring Bulot back, there's plenty of flair and attacking skill there but not a lot of physical threat. Makienok may not be a prodigious goal scorer next season but if he adds bulk and power to the attack then that's almost as useful if it gives the other forwards room to play.
  • take a bow @CAFCsayer great effort

got high hopes for Simon, looks like a lunatic who will bash up defenders
  • take a bow @CAFCsayer great effort

Would love a Duncan Farguson type bully. Invincible aerially and as strong as an ox

• Swisdom said:

take a bow @CAFCsayer great effort

Would love a Duncan Farguson type bully. Invincible aerially and as strong as an ox

If this bloke isn't invincible aerially and strong as an ox then we might as well give up.
  • His song will definitely be the old Michael Morrison one. We're original like that.

Oh yeah, I remember that one.

Sounds a bit like the Stephen Henderson song, oh, and the Callum Harriott one.

Ahh, originality.

• It's my opinion that it's a bit cheesy and embarrassing of a quote...
  • Sponsored links:

• First player to have two Ks in his surname
  • Knock knock, who's there?
  • seth plum said:

They say he's six foot seven four
    He's got a ten foot c**k (on the soft)
    If you wanna know his name
    It's Simon Mackienok brogib.

Fixed
  • He looks a bit slow in first training clip.have to do some speed work I think.
  • I wouldn't want to be his hair dresser...
  • First player to have two Ks in his surname

Talal El Karkouri?
    Paul Konchesky?
  • http://youtu.be/-yWQ8SRp_fU

The question is, was his missus the brunette at the start or the naked blonde about halfway through?

Odd video?

Why has he got the Sheffield Wednesday badge tattood on his left thigh?
  • edited July 2015
    He's big, he's red, his feet stick out of bed.
    Makienok, Makienok....