Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Simon Makienok (fit missus page 1, signed page 4)

Comments

• Cawley said the loan will include option to buy
  • Dizzle said:

Cawley said the loan will include option to buy his missus

No wonder Roland put his hand in his pocket.
  • great, look forward to the forthcoming email from Google over inappropriate content....
  • edited June 2015

Danepak said:

His bird - Ibi Støving

Surely those are two different women?
    sweet Ibi .. DEFINITELY looks like a very naughty forty ((:>) .. And tall Simon keeps her on her toes
  • Have I got the right person as those pictures don't show up on my screen luckily so I've just googled Ibi Støving.. She was born in 1975... Is it his mum?
  • This thread is hilarious
  • Danepak said:

His bird - Ibi Støving

On Google images, they are the 1st 2 pictures that come up. The next few are of a woman that looks completely different (and a lot older) it can't be the same woman
  • At least I can pronounce his name unlike Pitta Proziminek
  • Sponsored links:

• Hmmmm wonder what she would look like wearing a ginger wig?
  • Danepak said:

His bird - Ibi Støving

On Google images, they are the 1st 2 pictures that come up. The next few are of a woman that looks completely different (and a lot older) it can't be the same woman
    Its definitely the same woman, just with dyed hair.
  • edited June 2015
    Dizzle said:

Cawley said the loan will include option to buy

OPTION TAKEN, BUY IBI!

She looks like Jennifer Lawrence, he plays like Lennie Lawrence...
  • I live in Denmark and remember Makienok from his time at Brondby.

I also have a mate who is far more knowledgable about danish football than me and this is what he had to say...

"He is pretty average to be fair. He is one of those long, non-technical, strikers, slow, and only has one strength - Box. He can score 10 goals a season at most."

and..

"Is a bit of a twat, not very intelligent and has these tatoo, redcarpet, playboy tendencies. "

I suppose we're not looking for him to get bundles of goals. That's the job of Vetokele and Watt. It'll be his all round play that we need more. Let's be honest, anything is an upgrade on Church and Tucudean.

I also have a mate who is far more knowledgable about danish football than me and this is what he had to say...

"He is pretty average to be fair. He is one of those long, non-technical, strikers, slow, and only has one strength - Box. He can score 10 goals a season at most."

and..

"Is a bit of a twat, not very intelligent and has these tatoo, redcarpet, playboy tendencies. "

oh... well he can be the bruiser element we are missing up front right now! I am hoping more for Kramer to arrive than Makienok. Wonder what Mrs. Kramer looks like?

and..

"Is a bit of a twat, not very intelligent and has these tattoo, redcarpet, playboy tendencies. "

This is my concern. Thinks he's Bendtner

• Sponsored links:

• edited June 2015
    The move is now being reported in the Danish press.

http://m.bt.dk/?redirect=www.bt.dk/fodbold/medie-simon-makienok-skifter-til-london-klub&

I will provide a translation shortly.
  • I thought someone said his missus was 16 year's older than him
  • It looked promising when Simon Makienok before last season changed the Super League and Brøndby out with Serie A and Palermo. The stay in Italy has, however, been far from successful, and now the blond striker be on your way to getting the chance to kick new life into his career in England.

In any case, writes London-medium South London Press on Monday night that Makienok during the week will switch to Charlton from second division on loan in force for the coming season. A switch, which the newspaper calls a coup for Charlton, who previously had both Stephan Andersen and Dennis Rommedahl in the fold when the club a transition was to find in the Premier League.

Simon Makienok managed to play 101 matches for HB Køge and Brøndby in the Super League with 41 scores to follow before Palermo smoke pockets and bought the striker last summer.

But 12 months later, it's just been to four substitutions in Serie A, and the Dane is now moving away from Palermo, can hardly be described as no surprise in terms of playing time. In Charlton 24-year Makienok look forward to playing with the former FCK striker Igor Vetokele who came to the Championship club last summer.
  • Pedro45 said:

It looked promising when Simon Makienok before last season changed the Super League and Brøndby out with Serie A and Palermo. The stay in Italy has, however, been far from successful, and now the blond striker be on your way to getting the chance to kick new life into his career in England.

In any case, writes London-medium South London Press on Monday night that Makienok during the week will switch to Charlton from second division on loan in force for the coming season. A switch, which the newspaper calls a coup for Charlton, who previously had both Stephan Andersen and Dennis Rommedahl in the fold when the club a transition was to find in the Premier League.

Simon Makienok managed to play 101 matches for HB Køge and Brøndby in the Super League with 41 scores to follow before Palermo smoke pockets and bought the striker last summer.

But 12 months later, it's just been to four substitutions in Serie A, and the Dane is now moving away from Palermo, can hardly be described as no surprise in terms of playing time. In Charlton 24-year Makienok look forward to playing with the former FCK striker Igor Vetokele who came to the Championship club last summer.

Thanks for saving me the trouble Pedro.
  • PL54 said:

I thought someone said his missus was 16 year's older than him

she is, she is 40. however, on her Instagram page there are some photos of her well fit.

• edited June 2015
    We're upgrading our Simon (Church) for a bigger, more exciting model.
  • Sounds like he is a taller version of Polish Pete.