Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Simon Makienok (fit missus page 1, signed page 4)

We need to get this guy over the line quickly.

He's the only player we've been linked with who has a 'proper' YouTube video. The others are full of the same goal over and over again!

He looks the sort of player to get bums on seats and keepers on bums.

Comments

• Simon Makienok
    Footballer
    Simon Makienok Christoffersen is a Danish footballer who plays as a striker for the Serie A side Palermo. Makienok has also represented Denmark at senior and several youth levels. Wikipedia
    Born: November 21, 1990 (age 24), Næstved, Denmark
    Height: 2.01 m
    Weight: 94 kg
    Career start: 2008
    Spouse: Ibi Støving (m. 2014)
    Current teams: U.S. Città di Palermo (#11 / Forward), Denmark national football team (Forward)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3143885/Charlton-agree-loan-deal-Palermo-Denmark-international-Simon-Makienok.html
  • Wait so maybe that's him in the picture of pre-season training yesterday who peeps thought was Paul McShane?
  • uie2 said:

Wait so maybe that's him in the picture of pre-season training yesterday who peeps thought was Paul McShane?

I was just thinking that. Trying to work out if he's tall enough.
  • We need to get this guy over the line quickly.

He's the only player we've been linked with who has a 'proper' YouTube video. The others are full of the same goal over and over again!

He looks the sort of player to get bums on seats and keepers on bums.

He looks the sort of person who should be on ............. It's a knockout.

;-)

• Yeah, but what about proven Championship level cart horses ?
  • razil said:
    Definitely passes the Charlton Life height test. 6 foot 6 and 14 stone. Even Bikey would be intimidated by those numbers!
  • edited June 2015
    Halix said:

uie2 said:

Wait so maybe that's him in the picture of pre-season training yesterday who peeps thought was Paul McShane?

What the bloke who played Ted Bovis in Hi-Di-Hi?
    Hopefully if he signs he can persuade Ruth Madoc, Aka Gladys Pugh to be the new tannoy announcer.
  • Halix said:

uie2 said:

What the bloke who played Ted Bovis in Hi-Di-Hi?
    Hopefully if he signs he can persuade Ruth Madoc, Aka Gladys Pugh to be the new tannoy announcer.
    Don't call the A Block campers. They'll kick off.
  • Sponsored links:

• What's the point of these big strikers if we have small (under 6'5") goalkeepers? Can't you lot see the blimmin obvious that we desperately need to sign a goalkeeper?
  • seth plum said:

What's the point of these big strikers if we have small (under 6'5") goalkeepers? Can't you lot see the blimmin obvious that we desperately need to sign a goalkeeper?

You're right. Send him back.
  • Every time I read/say it, it comes out as manioc as in the flour
  • Is he mobile, or simply tall enough to pin a mobile to his child's bedroom ceiling?
  • Can I be the first to say: Good feet for a big man.

• seth plum said:

Is he mobile, or simply tall enough to pin a mobile to his child's bedroom ceiling?

Definitely gets good reception wherever he is.
  • 6 foot 6 and a 100 tons, the undisputed King of the Slums! - Carter USM
  • Sponsored links:

• There's a Danish FHM?
  • Oh gosh!

Might want to put them in a spoiler as some employers get a bit precious at things like that.

Personally I think the fact she is a celeb might not be the best......risk he could think he is a bit of a Bendtner. HAving watched his videos though he certainly seems like he'd be a massive asset. He reminds me a bit of Duncan Ferguson - skilled, strong in the air and a bit of a character.
  • looking good for 40
  • Danepak said:

His bird - Ibi Støving

Surely those are two different women?
  • Swisdom said:

Oh gosh!

Personally I think the fact she is a celeb might not be the best.......

Marvellous. The new Danny Murphy