Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Funny things that kids say!

Today;

" Mummy Ashleigh made me do it...mummy she did...MUMMY...you believe in God so why don't you believe in me?"

Last week;

"When I grow up I want to be a frog! "
"Why a frog? Why not a doctor or a lawyer?"
"I don't like doctors or lawyers but I like frogs, and greens your favourite colour so I think you'll like me being a frog"

A couple of months ago;

"I keep seeing people wearing t-shirts with "just do it" written on it...just do what?"

This was all my 6 year old, kids really say the funniest things and can seriously cheer you up when you need it. Anyone else have little comedians that brighten your day?

Comments

• My 7 year old..... " But that totally goes against the Lords of Physics" ..... quite where he heard about physics I don't know.
  • Kiely#1 does he watch Dr Who by any chance?

• "When I grow up I want to be a frog! "
    "Why a frog? Why not a doctor or a lawyer?"
    "I don't like doctors or lawyers but I like frogs, and greens your favourite colour so I think you'll like me being a frog"

Love it
  • In conversation with my three year old son yesterday, he informed that he was actually born at his nans. In the spare room of all places. Oh and mummy wasn't actually there as she was shopping at Asdas!
    He just came out of one of the cupboards apparently. :-)
  • A man pulled up on his bike and started swearing profusely and aggressively into his phone. 3 year old, loudly: "what is that horrible man doing?"
  • Sponsored links:

• My 5-year old thinks dead people go to Devon.

That's proper made me laugh
  • I like that advert on telly for the toilet paper, it feels like gold pants!
  • My 4 year old said ' daddy your car is an LBW ' ......... i'm a prick who drives a BMW
  • I still rib my youngest whose ten now about when she was little was never allowed to say square words
  • edited September 2014
    My 4 year old Nephew has picked up the phrase Silly Sod so my brother was telling me they have been trying to get him to say Silly Sausage instead, all going well until he runs up to me and says Uncle Ben your a Silly Sausage............long pause, he then grins and says I Must Not Say Silly Sod, that was followed by me laughing for well over a minute as my sister in law glares daggers at me.

Good Times.
  • My 19 month old was walking on his tip toes the other day, he is at an age he is repeating stuff back so I said, "why are you being a ballerina", he looked at me quizzically and said back "daddy's wiener". Made me laugh anyway.
  • When I grow up I'm going to support Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• He also has picked up the habit of saying 'Take it easy pal' when someone is leaving the house.

One of mine has taken to saying 'have a safe journey' when people leave the house

• MrOneLung said:

This morning as I was towelling myself dry after my shower, my boy asked what those big things are behind my willy.

Before I could answer he then said ' I think it must be where your food goes once you have eaten it'

Last year mine came in while I was in the bath and asked me "what are those things next to your willy that look like a bottom"
  • RedMist said:

My 5-year old thinks dead people go to Devon.

When talking to a female friend of mine, my 4 year old said to her "you've got big juicy boobies, daddy loves big boobies!"
    Bless Little Jim...