Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Funny things that kids say!

Comments

• Options
    My just turned three granddaughter called me simply adorable. She’s right of course.
  • Options
    After questioning my daughter about what she learned at school after her first Christmas story, I was informed about Mary and the "immaculate contraption".

She also once told me after a Geography lesson, that she had learned about all the "flags of damnation".
  • Options
    I may have posted this before but when my daughter was about 5, she suddenly asked me (in the swimming pool of all places) "Daddy can ladies marry other ladies?" Yes, I replied. "Can men marry other men." Yes, they can. "Well why didn't you marry one of your friends then?"
  • Options
    May have already posted this...My daughter once asked if Boris Johnson was Ed Sheerans Dad!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When my youngest son was 5, he came home from school saying he was going to be Joe Fish in the nativity play. Took us a while to work out he meant Joseph!
  • Options
    My 3 year old nephew was talking to his nursery teacher in front of my sister in law:

“I’ve got bones you know”
    “That’s right Elliott you do, well done!”
    “... and balls”

No idea why he felt the need to tell her but there you go. Men
  • Options
    My brother when he was 6 years old came home from school and announced that they had a new boy in class named Raisin Bayleaf, took a while before we found out he was actually called Fraser Baillie!

Same brother, who was born in the 60s, said to my mum when he saw his first afro: did you see that woman’s fluffly hair?

Again my brother at the top of his voice when seeing a woman wearing a coat with a cow-skin pattern on it: Mummy, Mummy, did you see that big cow.
  • Options

My son (4) was pulled up at school last week for telling an older boy to fuck off, his defence to his teacher was “my daddy says it”

I fear that the C bomb wont be far away mate.

• Options
    My 4yo boy got a new set of socks. 7 pairs each with a day of the week written on them. Just passed him his socks to wear tomorrow and he threw them on the floor and said "daddy, tomorrow's not Wednesday, it's bin day!! "
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My 3 year old son says “grasspopper” rather than “grasshopper”.
  • Options
    Just got home from a run... A couple of roads before I reached home I ran past a Mum with her two daughters out trick n treating (cant have been more than 3-4)

Mum kindly moved her kids out the way for me and as I ran off I heard one of the girls say: "Wow he's got long legs Mummy"

Just a small thing that made me smile (I'm 6.4ft) and gave me a little bit of motivation when I was struggling a bit

Really hope they come down our road as my Wife is one of those who makes a huge effort come Halloween and will get some sweets from her if so

Was unfortunately a bit out of breath else I'd have mentioned it to the Mum
  • Options
    One of my 10yr olds was a bit lively Monday evening. I said to him ok, settle down now. “Settle down? But dad I haven’t even settled up!’ 

Made me chuckle 
  • Options
    My almost 4y/o daughter sang I'm a little teapot earlier.

Her version:

I'm a little teapot,
    Short and sprout,
    Here is my handle
    Here is my sprout
    When I get all steamed up,
    Hear me shout,
    Tip me over and pour me out!

I'm a very special teapot,
    Yes, it's true,
    Here's an example of what I can do,
    I can turn my handle into a sprout,