Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

addicks v's forest match thread 1/10/13

Evening all....so here we go again, really need to win this one 3 points will be most welcome, and that's not just because I live in Nottingham and everyone I manage happens to be a Forest supporter!! I have a funny feeling we can do this....2-1 is my prediction......will bring teams as soon as I can.......all the usual match thread stuff here.....COYR's

Comments

• CHARLTON: Hamer; Wilson, Wiggins, Wood, Morrison; Cousins, Gower, Stephens, Harriott; Church, Soredell.
  • 4-4-2 tonight guys
  • Charlton subs: Alnwick, Hughes, Evina, Dervite, Cook, Stewart, Pigott.
  • Forest Darlow, Lichaj, Hobbs, Collins, Cohen (c), Chalobah, Lansbury, Reid, Mackie, Blackstock, Derbyshire
  • Forest Subs: Harding, Henderson, Jara, de Vries, Cox, Abdoun, Halford
  • so there we go....can we do it......yes we can!!!
  • In SCP we trust but FFS. That team looks crap I hope I'm proved wrong.
  • anyone here tonight that wants updates?
  • No way that 4-4-2 must be 4-5-1
  • Big Yann nowhere to be seen. Injury must still be playing up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking at the bench he's pretty much stuck with that midfield. No Jackson or Pritchard so I'll let him off for Gower and Stephens but what's evina got to do to get a game?
  • No Yann, JJ, Solly, leon or Pritch tonight. Big ask boys but we can do it !
  • Be great if you can please RM but don't miss anything; I'll only be able to check sporadically. Cheers

yes please! gutted to not make it
  • cs1986 said:

No way that 4-4-2 must be 4-5-1

could be, just have to wait and see I guess

Yessir, please.
  • Yes sir. The Addicks Black Watch on parade up here.
  • Yes please Red
  • Yes please Red
  • we are going to win tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• cs1986 said:

Can't see any of gower stephens or cousins playing on right but may be wrong mate...
  • Bloody hell just seen Danny green turned away from the car park. Is that normal protocol for on loan players? Seems very bizzare!
  • Paddy7 said:

Be great if you can please RM but don't miss anything; I'll only be able to check sporadically. Cheers

I'll do me best mate
  • some people saying it'll be 3-5-2....I cant see that tbh......i'll agree it could be 4-5-1 or as I think 4-4-2 and maybe cousins and harry right and left midfield......but cant see 3-5-2
  • Will be driving the last bus back to sittingbourne from chatham at kick off so please boys get a win i cant face another morning of abuse from the lads at work... Please pull somthing out of the hat. Just been listening to all together now by the farm apt song for our current plight. Come on you rip roaring goal scoring addicks!!!!!!
  • right looking forward to this....need to get 3 points and at least show we are not pushovers....COYR's....do we need a SISS?
  • cs1986 said:

cs1986 said:

Can't see any of gower stephens or cousins playing on right but may be wrong mate...
    You could be right mate, my gut reaction was 452 - but thn Hariott threw me.

I don't expect much but I am contemplating a cheeky 2-1, may even pop a couple of quid on it for shits'n'giggles

(A fool and his money?)
  • COYR ... looking forward to updates ... thanks!
  • About a thousand people RedM. Get your head down and get on with it.
  • LuckyReds said:

cs1986 said:

cs1986 said:

You could be right mate, my gut reaction was 452 - but thn Hariott threw me.

I don't expect much but I am contemplating a cheeky 2-1, may even pop a couple of quid on it for shits'n'giggles

(A fool and his money?)
    Know what you mean mate....I stuck a fiver on addicks to win tonight 2-1 @ 11/1............could be doing with with £55