Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

addicks v's forest match thread 1/10/13

1101112131416»

Comments

• Good result. Happy with that. Well played boys.
  • edited October 2013
    Rob62 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Shit decision by Powell.

Yeah he has made totally crap decisions today. Oh wait no, it's his decisions that have put us in a position to win the game.
    I'm an avid Powell fan but I disagree with taking off an attacking player when going for the win. Hardly going to hit them on the counter with Dervite are we?
  • Good result. Well done lads. Thanks Red
  • cheers Red .. sounds like a terrific game .. Powell .. get the selection right and the points will come
  • FT 1-1...................good night

Thanks Red.

• Thanks all for the updates.
  • Thanks Red and others
  • Bring on Blackpool.
  • Well pleased with the sound of that.

Cheers Red, top man!
  • Sponsored links:

• Good result against a good footballing side. Cousins sounds like he had a great game
  • edited October 2013
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m
    FT #cafc 1 Forest 1. Commendable display from the Addicks. Unlucky not to get all three points.

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 2m
    Only a point, but feels very important. Great performance from the lads and everyone making their voices heard at The Valley. (IL) #cafc

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m
    Jordan Cousins excellent. Only blot was needless foul on Reid which led to Forest goal. #cafc
  • Thanks Redmidland, hey enjoyed a home match again. Now if we can just take the lessons we've shown we've learnt, on we go.
  • Cheers red. Grand job as ever!
  • Thanks for the updates RM.
  • Thanks Red ' Charlton are going to be very safe this season' CP gets standing ovation. Did us proud tonight.
  • Great performance. Oh to get Yann back though. Sounds like we had a few chances and couldn't stick them away
  • Dazzler21 said:

Rob62 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Shit decision by Powell.

Yeah he has made totally crap decisions today. Oh wait no, it's his decisions that have put us in a position to win the game.
    I'm an avid Powell fan but I disagree with taking off an attacking player when going for the win. Hardly going to hit them on the counter with Dervite are we?
    We very nearly got caught with a counter-attack at the end.

• FT stats addicks first-:
    possession....47% - 53%
    Shots on..... 5 - 3
    shots off..... 11 - 6
    corners....... 7 - 8

GOALS.......... 1 - 1

• Good point, stopped the recent rot and have something to build on now.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2013
    Well thats it from me tonight........hope updates were ok................cheers all.......back on Saturday....and hopefully we can build on that point............oh and I can hold my head high tomorrow in the centre of Nottigham!!!