Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

addicks v's forest match thread 1/10/13

Comments

• Options
    radio saying 4-4-2....................but that was Emma!!.............good god I agree with Emma............can someone help me?
  • Options
    Could be a 4-4-2 diamond to match up with Forest.

Or 4-4-2 with Wilson at RM and Cousins at RB.

Or 4-5-1 with one of Church and Sordell out wide.

Can't see it being 3-5-2, would mean Harriott in a 3 man central midfield and Cousins at CB.
  • Options

Bloody hell just seen Danny green turned away from the car park. Is that normal protocol for on loan players? Seems very bizzare!

If he has not paid and displayed he is not getting in!
  • Options
    Good interview with an addicks supporter on radio at the moment.....sensible comments....well said sir!!
  • Options
    Mrs AFKAs back on the dancefloor (well, East Stand) and RedM is back on the decks.

Will he be playing The Only Way is Up or Down Down Deeper and Down !
  • Options

Mrs AFKAs back on the dancefloor (well, East Stand) and RedM is back on the decks.

Will he be playing The Only Way is Up or Down Down Deeper and Down !

ah the Dream Team are back (sorry AFKA).........so it has to be the Only way is Up!!!
  • Options
    Cousins has played RM before
  • Options
    4 3 3 ?
  • Options
    Need the supporters to be 12th man tonight....COYR's!!! COYR's!!!! COYR's!!!!
  • Options
    On earlier fm's jordan was a dr\dmr i know his dad paul and he has said he can play there will just do pritchs job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I can deny right here right now....Cousins has never played me!!! LOL
  • Options

ha!
  • Options
    There in spirit - COYR
  • Options
    Midfield 3, 2 up top Harriott floating into space?
  • Options
    One piece of good news Dowie is at the Blackburn/Watford game tonight for Sky.....thank god for that!!
  • Options
    Hiya Red .. Dervite dropped, strange .. but at least it's an attacking team .. come on you ADDICKS !!!!!
  • Options

4 3 3 ?

My thoughts.
  • Options

Hiya Red .. Dervite dropped, strange .. but at least it's an attacking team .. come on you ADDICKS !!!!!

Hiya Lincsaddick......I'm still thinking he has gone 4-4-2......using pace up front and maybe Harry playing just behind front 2?

• Options
    Looking at the line ups doesn't instill confidence.
    Can't really blame Powell for this one, just hoping for a miracle.
  • Options

I heard he bought you some trainers from JD sports?

Too soon?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    15 mins till ko...................COYR's...........SISS!!!
  • Options
    4 4 2 it is .. like it or not that is our strength .. Cousins on the right & Prince H on the left
  • Options
    Forest midfield compared to ours makes me weep. Can only ask for the lads to battle tonight cos on paper they are light years ahead of us.
  • Options

I heard he bought you some trainers from JD sports?

Too soon?
    Wrong colour!!! I mean c'mon Cerise!!!
  • Options

Forest midfield compared to ours makes me weep. Can only ask for the lads to battle tonight cos on paper they are light years ahead of us.

Agreed @ValleyGary....we will really need to graft....stop supply and hassle them from the off!!
  • Options
    WSAWSA
    edited October 2013
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 17m
    Believe... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVHDkv85iC0 (IL) #cafc

• Options
    KO is fast approaching.....we all need to believe...we need 3 points here tonight
  • Options
    This looks the most balanced side .... barring injuries .. that Powell has selected for quite a while .. so no pussyfooting .. get into them and let's have some pace and aggression from the off
  • Options
    Biting my nails already and the game hasn't even bloody kicked off.

COME ON YOU ADDICKS!!!!!!
  • Options
    The positivity on this thread is worrying me.